Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-28-2010, 10:26 AM
Worst thing is, I think this bug will be around for awhile, ths is a relatlivelity low priority glitch than the others people have reported since the new patch 3 days ago.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvakk View Post

2: the teleport/shield device won't activate on one level, so I am stuck there, also, the hunters won't respown either...
fixed by restarting the game..

Yes, me too managed to take down a few hirogens solo, died shortly after the forcefields where down... and resowned with my team... after that, the misson was simple...

but someone just got to fix that bug...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-28-2010, 12:09 PM
I'll give it a shot when I finish my other mission that I did instead of this one after giving up in futility.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-28-2010, 12:18 PM
I ran into this just now, where the second time I combat the Hirogen, I'm without my team.

I tried the /FillPetTeamList thing in the chat box, no luck.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Just a tip for soloing
03-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Just a tip, when you are dealing with those all alone:

In you are an energiner like me, do as I did:

Fabricate all you can close to them (phaser turret advised), then attack. why? they are easily distracted by anything targetble hostile, likevise its a minor or major threat.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-28-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm a tactical officer, can't fabricate anything, esepecially now my team is gone.

Though the weirdest thing, could be glitch, is that my Engineer learned the fabrice medical generator i, and he keeps making damned medical generators eveyrtime we idle for too long in one spot lol
Lt. Commander
# 17 Can't find Comander Tanjan
03-28-2010, 10:27 PM
I've gotten past the tests, freed all of the Hostages, spoken with the Ambasidor. Now I'm supposed to kill Commander Tanjan. I've been all over the "zone" and I can' find him. Plenty of re-spawned groups, but no main bad guy. It was a pain to get this far, I would hate to start over.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-29-2010, 06:32 AM
I have heard this complaint MANY times when I bring up this mission, about how hard it is find the commander Hirogen guy. Wouldn't your tricorder help? I know I use that whenever I need to find my next objective, most often it works.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Because the Hirogen commander is not there, when you are in the cave and you finished the dialog, a few spawn of hirogens will attack you, in the last wave there is the commander.

If you free the hostage in the wrong order, the sequence won't trigger.
I can beam out then continue the mission, you'll be in the cave, triggering the last dialog and starting the Hirogens attacks.

BTW for the first bug, I've died once when soloing but when I clicked respawn, the away team did not appears, instead I found myself back at the first transporter, with my Away Team... trying to continue the mission and they stop beaming again at the second transporter...
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-29-2010, 02:27 PM
This brings back fond memories of closed beta. Fond because it gives a good sense of showing just what you're capable of when you can beat the groups alone. Something sorely missing with the easy-mode the game is currently in.

DEV's: If it's the same bug from closed beta, the BOffs get transported back to the first shield enclosure instead of staying with the player.

Players: If you can't solo it, you'll need to team with other players to do until it is fixed since only BOffs are affected.