Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-29-2010, 02:32 PM
I tried setting a rally point for my crew and am not sure if it was the /FillPetTeamList or that but I would get 1 or half of them to respond
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-29-2010, 03:22 PM
I am doing this mission right now w/ my Science Officer. I can take down 1-2 Hirogens, but I cannot seem to beat all 4 of them. My away team is between 180-185m away from me back in another forcefield area.

If I had my Tac Officer I could solo these guys, but my science one isnt equipped for a 4-v-1 match.

HOW ABOUT A FIX ASAP, DEVS...this mission isnt exactly new ya know. I am getting slightly annoyed now with all the problems that came with this latest patch. I know they are working on "it", but that doesnt change anything for me and it sure doesnt help my issue right now...

/bugged
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-29-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm looking into this. Thanks for the reports, everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Thank you for looking into this!
Lt. Commander
I was able to get to the 3rd level and kill all in the first wave but when i ran to the console to activate it, i was ambushed by another 3. When I respawned i went back only to find no more Hirogen. I am pretty much stuck now. No crew is one thing but being stuck in a bubble, that kind of stinks.
Lt. Commander
This is interesting . . .

I thought that this was a WAD issue. Played myself against the group of enemies, and eventually the shield is dropped, and your able to talk to a diplomat, whom warns you about the traps...

Next, I simply went out and found my crew... they were about 200KM away, just followed the info in the crewmemeber panel.

Hint : use your Shield ability you received for a ground ability during LtCmr.

Didn't seem so hard, but you do need to eat some food when you get weak, between transports.

Actually, I found being forced to play without teammates was FUN FUN FUN....
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Yeah it's fun if you actually can win some. I tried the mission again with upgraded weapon, and I still got killed after killing 1 hirogen and barely the 2nd one in the 2nd force field yet again. It's ****in me off.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-30-2010, 07:17 AM
I did this mission a while ago, the only problem I had was my science officer somehow managed to get outside the force field, and was killed by 2-3 groups outside. Telleporting to the next area left her dead where she was. Not sure if this problem was fixed already or not.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-30-2010, 09:21 AM
I had this problem last night as well. I thought I was supposed to do it solo and luckily I had a healing kit so it wasn't too bad. When I finally got back to my crew, they were all stuck in a crouch and I had to activate on of their powers to "release" them and have them join back with me.

A couple got stuck in the cave at the end as well and I had to do the same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
I'm looking into this. Thanks for the reports, everyone!
Thank you!!!

Can you please advise when this is resolved? I kept the mission but I am coming close to missing out on it because I already advance to Cmdr-3 (almost 4) and that is a Cmdr-0 episode I think.