Lt. Commander
# 21
04-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
60? I wasn't aware Kirk got screen time in the 1950s. :p
Unless i am wrong...I will check to be sure, but didn't Star Trek first air in 1954? ok so thats 56 years. close enough right?

Offf ok I was off a bit, September 8th 1966 sooo....will be 44 years this September.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
I think its now any movie that the numbers in it add up to an even. This change because of Nemesis kinda wasn't received well (I liked it) by most.

On topic, I got my girlfriend into with a little help from her grandpa (more trekkie than I). She knew I was a big fan of it and we watched all the movies up to Nemesis except Final Frontier; and now anytime I'm flipping through the guide on tv and she sees ST she tells me to change it and threatens me if I do.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberk_Dankil View Post
I think its now any movie that the numbers in it add up to an even. This change because of Nemesis kinda wasn't received well (I liked it) by most.
The way many people restore the odd/even movie pattern is to include "Galaxy Quest" in the list.

But I'm an odd duck in that I like TMP better than TVH and refuse to acknowledge that there was a movie between TVH and TUC, so I personally don't subscribe to the odd/even movie pattern.
Lt. Commander
# 24 The trip so far.
06-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Okay,

Me, as per usual did not follow your advice. For a while at least.

So she watched a voyager ep that wasn't very star trekish, great show. She liked it.

So i have all of the movies, seriously who doesn't.

So we watched The Voyage Home. So so.

So next, there was a TNG suggestion, i'll try that.

I also have the 09 flick, or as i call it "Star Trek full of pretty people."

So the quest continues...

Dammit she's a scientist, it shouldn't be this hard.