Lt. Commander
# 21
03-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Ah maybe that is what is going on with me. Last guy I played was Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-29-2010, 11:59 AM
could be I hope it fixes you when they do that should broing it up 1st maybe you will get luckly and get the same guy i had on phone
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-29-2010, 12:06 PM
Can you post the phone # u called here. The last char i played was my kling also. Would be nice to see a dev post saying they'd fix it for us. Apparently the 20 tickets i sent didn't get a response either.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-29-2010, 12:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online Ticket Support:
We offer online ticket support for registered users. Go to "My Tickets", where you can submit a help request or follow up on a previous request.

Phone Support:
We also offer live phone support Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST US and 8 GMT to 16 GMT UK. You can contact us by phone at:

(USA)
+1-408-404-1714
(UK)
0870 490 0617

there you go right from there page
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Radgar
Can you post the phone # u called here. The last char i played was my kling also. Would be nice to see a dev post saying they'd fix it for us. Apparently the 20 tickets i sent didn't get a response either.
I'm at 5 now and not a single response.

They must be overwhelmed. This is a huge database issue I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 26 Crash
03-29-2010, 02:15 PM
The crash appears to be account specific as I had a friend attempt to log in under my account. I deleted and re-installed STO, twice in attempt to correct the crash. I have sent in numerous automatic crash reports, no answer from Crypic nor do the tickets appear on my review ticket information. I have posted a support ticket. The thing that gets me is that I am paying a monthly fee for a game that should still be in testing mode and the extreme lack of customer support from Cryptic besides their standard boxed cookie cutter anwsers that take several days to appear in your ticket file.

Before adding more content to the game, I strongly suggest that Cryptic fix the bugs and various problems that the game has first and attempt to keep their customers happy or I for one will depart and go to another game that is stable and has a better degree of customer support.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-29-2010, 02:21 PM
agreed I want my $1 and counting (50c/day) back in Cryptic points when this is all over. If it ever is. I'm 1 of 5 on the council of a Fleet of over 150 members. It's pretty hard to support my fleet from the sidelines. Cryptic pls help!!
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Radgar
agreed I want my $1 and counting (50c/day) back in Cryptic points when this is all over. If it ever is. I'm 1 of 5 on the council of a Fleet of over 150 members. It's pretty hard to support my fleet from the sidelines. Cryptic pls help!!
Just updated my ticket (they deleted each of the other tickets from the past 3 days) and put in all the info.

Not like there is much: login, crash to desktop.

3 days without STO. Wonder if lifetime subs get priority at the queue at LAST at customer support queues lol.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrys View Post
Just updated my ticket (they deleted each of the other tickets from the past 3 days) and put in all the info.

Not like there is much: login, crash to desktop.

3 days without STO. Wonder if lifetime subs get priority at the queue at LAST at customer support queues lol.
I would try calling them as soon as they open that was what I did still toke like a hour and a half to answer the phone. I think we made a new bug for the game because they had to go thrown all the other steps before geting a gm to try moveing my klingon char to a diffent spot.

And they don't know if your a lifetime member when you call them. They answer the phone in order they get the call in. But that would be a nice perk for lifetime members to have a 24 hr help line lol
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-30-2010, 06:13 AM
Good morning my corrupted data friends. I wrote something for us. A STO master card commercial....

10 tickets with explanation from the crash error box...sent,
1 Help ticket with big explanation...unanswered,
2 Separate large threads in the tech help section involved in over 3 days...no response,
10 Minutes spent to force verify and launch...crash,

How easily my cc is deducted 50c/day while I wait...Priceless