Lt. Commander
# 771
05-25-2012, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Well originally (this thread is old) this thread started simply as a feedback thread to find out what players would like to see in the C-Store and I believe it had some influence but it's run it's course I believe so best let it die.
Or, the feedback i'm reading and what you've undoubtedly read is all too clear concerning what the community want - and it's not you or your overlords want to hear?
Lt. Commander
# 772
05-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquitaine985 View Post
Or, the feedback i'm reading and what you've undoubtedly read is all too clear concerning what the community want - and it's not you or your overlords want to hear?
I admit, I was thinking that myself (though perhaps not as antagonistically phrased) mate.

There appears to be a lot of PR scrambling at present in general given the rather vocal discontent that's been rising up regarding the financial practices.

Even the C-point sale seems curiously timed (and to be honest, the business person in me suspects it's been on the books for this date for probably some time; it's just the timing in the overall context that makes if seem a big cagey, quite unjustifiably I suspect).

If you wanted the feedback over time, leave the thread up or replace it with a new feedback question set.

I know I filled out the survey I was sent via email regarding the Lobi store and lockboxes; people will want to give their input on recent events.

Taking this down at present levels of frustration in the community is inviting suspicion and negative interpretation even if it's honestly intended as basic clean up.