I thought Nemesis was better than Generations....but of the TNG movies First Contact was the best.
First Contact was by far the best. I think I just hated Nemesis because it was supposed to be the last of the TNG movies, but it didn't feel like a "last" movie. And I really hated the way they made Data's death completely meaningless by making seem like B-4 was just going to be Data reincarnated.
This is a hard one, because Im a big movie buff, love the movies...so gonna try to put them as best as i can in order, but thing is all the movies i put are my number ones lol.
1) Back to the Future "all of them"
2) Startrek the Motion Picture "plus the rest of ST movies, but number one was always the best for meh"
3) Predator - was just a pure classic and im a pred fan
4) Aliens - Sigorney was just bad ass
5) Superman " all of them cept the new one"
seeing as my tv shows are incorporated here is my top 5
2) Family Guy
3) Smallville - this is problably my number one actually
5) Space above and Beyond
Knowing ... only because I enjoy apocalyptic movies that end with everyone dying .:p ( 2012 would have been up there had it not been for some survival)