Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31 Happening here too...
03-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Tried transwarping to Sol system, kicked me out (but used up my transwarp) and now stuck trying to transfer to Sirius sector...
Lt. Commander
# 32
I haven't had any trouble with loading screens until today. Today I time out when trying to load FROM Psi Vellorum TO Hyralan.

I haven't had trouble with logging in yet today though.
Lt. Commander
# 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaShock View Post
Why aren't we getting any response on this? Okay so there are big PvP problems, well guess what? The rest of the game is near-unplayable!
I almost guarantee they're working on it right now, give them time to diagnose the problem and write a response.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-27-2010, 03:15 PM
I'll just confirm that I'm having the same problem. Started within the last hour. Prevents any transfer between maps (sector block to sector block, sector block to system, planet to space within a mission, etc.) Either sits at load screen and then times out, or just crashes after 10 minutes or so.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Yes, it's doing my head in!!!!

Devs?
Lt. Commander
I've tried five times in the past hour to enter a map from sector space and after waiting five minutes on the "Loading..." screen I am finally kicked out to the log in screen, where I see the following message:

Timeout while waiting for gameserver address

I've been experiencing really poor server reponse time over the last few days. Mainly since the big Season One patch.

Lt. Commander
# 37
03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaShock View Post
Why aren't we getting any response on this? Okay so there are big PvP problems, well guess what? The rest of the game is near-unplayable!

I agree with this statement, except that I would remove "near-" from the "near-unplayable".

The game is currently in an unplayable state, unless you consider staying wherever you are and chatting with people = playable (which I don't).

I guess I do have to go out and pull weeds afterall... at least the sun is warm.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Update: I'm now getting "Timeout while contacting gameserver address" as well as "Login server unavailable when trying to log in or transfer into an system in Beta Ursae
Lt. Commander
# 39 got it switching to bridge
03-27-2010, 03:21 PM
posting the same.

I got the issue trying to visit my bridge. it's one of the new ones bridge pack 1 i think.

I also got an error "map crashed" and got kicked out.

Also had the issue when beming up to my ship from sol.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-27-2010, 03:23 PM
adding a note just to help with hopefully getting this thread noticed