Lt. Commander
I received another daily today to fight in Hostile Takeovers, so I went to Salvage Operations map. I was on Klingon char and we lost the match... but now listen... I didnt get the count for daily quest. I was so excited about this, this is what i wanted all the time. The quest now says "set enemy influence in area to 0" or something like it. Next time i played it we won and I got the count.

I think this is really great and game should take this direction. I wasnt able to test it on other maps because Arenas are bugged. And am not sure if this applies only to Klingon side or to both Klingon and Fed side, but should be same for both. Still in warzones (Kerrat) it seems you get points for losing, but hopefully this will change as well.

There was some bug about not receiving skillpoints/BO points on PvP maps, even if won, but this has nothing to do with it. I just wanted to tell Cryptic that I like the win need to get daily count and the losing side doesnt get it. Good job.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 03:37 PM
If you mean the enemy mine maps (kill ships or beam down assault teams), at least they were called this before patch, they never granted skillpoints or any other rewards for the losing faction. That was also a reason why it was hardly ever played (plus it sits on the bottom of the page).

The normal cap&hold granted rewards yesterday when losing and I doubt they changed it.

So nothing new here
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roter_Panda
If you mean the enemy mine maps (kill ships or beam down assault teams), at least they were called this before patch, they never granted skillpoints or any other rewards for the losing faction. That was also a reason why it was hardly ever played (plus it sits on the bottom of the page).

The normal cap&hold granted rewards yesterday when losing and I doubt they changed it.

So nothing new here
Well it is changed. I am talking about Capture and Hold maps here. The two PvP queues at top. Just try it - you wont get count for daily quest if you lose there (as I said was playing on Klingon side, not sure about Fed). And the change happened today.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2010, 04:04 PM
PvP is bugged today, you are not getting rewards for it and in CP/SW you will get demoted win or lose. So hold off on your conclusions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Anyone know which arena count for take part in warzone I tried just about every but none seemed to work.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Danar
Anyone know which arena count for take part in warzone I tried just about every but none seemed to work.
Warzone is not arena, you have to go to the actual warzone. There are two of them in the Klingon space, borg playing fields.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Ah..I went there once and completed one but it never completed the mission so I guess I forgot they exsisted.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stig View Post
Warzone is not arena, you have to go to the actual warzone. There are two of them in the Klingon space, borg playing fields.
To be more accurate, there is one in the eta eridani sector block, I think it is the Kerrat system (open your map - system list, and look for Space War Zone behind a name), the other one is in the Klingon sector block (Omega Leonis sector block), in the N'Vak system, but only accessible for Klingons.

Fly there and click on "Join warzone"
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Its fairly annoying, so many borg and people pinching the nodes, scoring system rewards those who thieve.