Lt. Commander
Are you a loner?

Is your hygiene 'sub-par'?

Don't be alone in the universe - come be alone with us!

Rabid Tribble Brigade is a friendly & helpful fleet, recruiting all types of gamers from around the world. Hardcore or Casual - PvP or Raid, all play-styles are welcome here. Sure, your starting rank is Tribble Cage Cleaner, but in no time you'll be promoted to Tribble Groomer and then you're really going places! :cool

NO LAME APPLICATION TO JOIN FLEET - pins and needles, will they take me? lmao , come on now, we aren't really in Star Fleet in real life....

FLEET VENT & Punch & Cake* (*the CAKE...is a LIE!!!):

I've been gaming for over 30 years, and as a mmo veteran, I've seen the way getting that next purple or not getting your drop drives people to anger and sorrow. Who needs that? When the game stops being fun, it's time to pack up the mouse and keyboard I say.We have never been and will never be a strict Uber Gaming Nazi type fleet - if that's what you're looking, best keep moving down the thread. If you have a sense of humor, really want to be in a fleet where fun is the goal, and not drama and game frustration - this may be the place for you. We are trying to create a play environment that is suitable for all ages. Most of us are mature, but that doesn't refer to age. I'd rather have a 16 year old level headed fleet member, than a drunken whiny 45 year old with midlife crisis issues (i'm 42 btw)...NICE people of all ages are welcome here.

pst Roswell@Roswell51 anytime or send in game mail!

Kind regards,

Roswell
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 07:52 AM
>Reserved for Future Use<
Lt. Commander
# 3 .
03-29-2010, 08:34 AM
>this space reserved for future use<
Lt. Commander
# 4 .