Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
03-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm looking for a mature active fleet to participate in, i've only been playing STO for about 3 weeks. It's been a few years since i played an MMO ( last one being VCO in which i was very involved in the guild ).

I'm in GMT time zone and would want to participate in raids / new instances etc..

If u feel i would suit your guild please contact me.

Cha'sak
BG5
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Hi TKO is recruiting. We have between 5 and 10 active members. We are mainly PvP but with the new content we have several members who want to branch into PvE. We have a vent server and are trying to get loners and other smaller fleets to share our vent as a loose alliance.

Here is the link for the vent info, if ya wanna talk to us before you make your desision that would be great.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=144036
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2010, 09:30 PM
Disposable Heroes - Warriors Wanted!
-> http://www.dheroes.info/ <-

Disposable Heroes is not for everyone. We provide a casual but focused PvP experience, and we try not to let bureaucracy get in the way of fun (more pew-pew, less Q Q ).We dominate just about every PvP map we zone into, and we have a blast doing it!

All timezones are welcome!
All tiers are welcome!
All skill levels are welcome!

Stop by our website, check out our awesome PvP and recruiting videos, see what we're all about, and see what we expect from our ranks. If you feel you would prove a useful and beneficial addition to Disposable Heroes, contact one of the following in-game:

Venom@Daede
Gobblie@xenkian
Mok' Behtak@JohnRTLane
Nolmah@mothersponge
Qax@TurboPimp

Alternatively, you can join the public channel DHeroes and get someone's attention.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starseeker13
I'm looking for a mature active fleet to participate in, i've only been playing STO for about 3 weeks. It's been a few years since i played an MMO ( last one being VCO in which i was very involved in the guild ).

I'm in GMT time zone and would want to participate in raids / new instances etc..

If u feel i would suit your guild please contact me.

Cha'sak
BG5
CHC might be for you. We are a former SWG pvp guild that moved here, so we know how to fight and stay together and lead and so on. If you looking for more info..click here
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2010, 09:13 AM
welcome to the House of Clan Hunters
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2010, 08:59 AM
Try www.unrepentantgaming.org, we have active fleets in both the Federation and the KDF, on our klingon side we have nightly PVP groupings with both RA5's and LtCmd's. We are a MATURE over 18 fleet with members ranging in age from 20's to there 50's. Check out our Recruitment Threads and then come on over to the UNREPENTANT

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88310