Captain
# 12521
10-05-2013, 12:41 PM
I haven't been on steam in quite a while. Too much Homework and babysitting.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 12522
10-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I haven't been on steam in quite a while. Too much Homework and babysitting.
Less homework, less babysitting, more gaming!
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12523
10-05-2013, 07:49 PM
exactly where would kiki stalkhammer be without Warp 11..

hum watching martha stewart and making popovers is a good fall back plan

Hum the parents promoted my little brother to the real bed long ago and i still remember waking up wet and him giggling.. i was never mean i just put him back in the crib..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 10-05-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Captain
# 12524
10-05-2013, 09:12 PM
You should have returned the wetting before putting him back in the crib.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12525
10-06-2013, 06:41 AM
ah, yes per squirt gun practice.. more mess though..

sheet sheet... everywhere a sheet and not a dry place to lay upon!
Captain
# 12526
10-06-2013, 01:39 PM
*goes out to buy a Super Soaker*
Captain
# 12527
10-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Just call me Vegeta i'm drooling Napa napA NAPA.. looking at virtual tours so much ill get vicarious skin cancer..

One place was so Grande Hacienda Mui it had a 90,000 gallon stainless tank for water supply.. Hey, JC i'd need a Zambozi to clean the turitzio tile hall and hire alot of espada

then the check would bounce and we'd all get a ressted.. like some Space hippe oliver reed family..

CAppy you could be Martha Stewart with a kitchen liek this.. but whos goign to be "Uncle Fester?"

Super Soaker* that would get us sued on a bottle irragation systems to stuffy...

So the lotto failed and the 10F Vineyards got to wait another week...
Ravenholm Varietal hum.. Baccards good lawyers so the valencia football club logos out...
a happy Hort Tucan on a bottle.. hum..
--------------------------------------
Wanted: Lion tamer; must be good at accounting..

Last edited by senshibat01; 10-07-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Captain
# 12528
10-07-2013, 03:39 PM
I checked Steam last night and it said no Cappy for the last 4 days. 4 days! D:
Captain
# 12529
10-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Filling that Missing Cappy ..

Ah, Asuka-Chan.. come back together we can earn at least one worthy infraction.

Im just a lost Pika in need of a comb
Bleah bleah wishstone.. see.. i can be bad..

Last edited by senshibat01; 10-08-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Captain
# 12530
10-08-2013, 01:48 PM
My guess is she's waiting for her internet to be setup or she's just swamped with work. Either way, we want our Cappy back.