Captain
# 12641
11-03-2013, 10:38 AM
I remember seeing an article about a month ago, maybe long, that was doing research on Oreo's being more addictive than cocaine. When given a choice, mice consistantly chose the Orea's over the cocaine when those were the only two choices but when one or hte other wasn't present, they always went for the one that was over everything else.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12642
11-04-2013, 05:49 AM
Si questo for the perfecto treat takes many paths.. Oreo is a good one..
did you see British has resorted to playing Britney Spears music to demoralize Somali pirates...

what would they choose for JAck Sparrow.. a Long Opera?
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 12643
11-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Si questo for the perfecto treat takes many paths.. Oreo is a good one..
did you see British has resorted to playing Britney Spears music to demoralize Somali pirates...

what would they choose for JAck Sparrow.. a Long Opera?
I wonder if it's her new single? It's a decent song but posting it here would probably get me banned. The message behind it though seems fitting.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12644
11-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
I remember seeing an article about a month ago, maybe long, that was doing research on Oreo's being more addictive than cocaine. When given a choice, mice consistantly chose the Orea's over the cocaine when those were the only two choices but when one or hte other wasn't present, they always went for the one that was over everything else.
Perhaps Oreo's just don't have the horrible side effects that cocaine does?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 12645
11-04-2013, 11:48 AM
cookies and creame? Britney and wait the Americans uses Sonic attacks in Panama..

you can tell it was older sailors the younger ones.. wait for it.. would have Miley'd them with Wrecking Ball?
Captain
# 12646
11-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
cookies and creame? Britney and wait the Americans uses Sonic attacks in Panama..

you can tell it was older sailors the younger ones.. wait for it.. would have Miley'd them with Wrecking Ball?
The only thing scarier than a wrecking ball coming straight for you is... a naked Miley Cyrus! *hurls*
Captain
# 12647
11-04-2013, 05:36 PM
eyes drop in demented grin and chuckles wa ha ha.. [imagines Zero and Cappy thread components]

muhaa hee hee.. then cant say and then cant moderate does miley give papa ray an allowance..

oopsy daydreaming.. poor britneys disney money was used up by parents.. she needs a good tudor liek black adder

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-04-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Captain
# 12648
11-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Disney seems to be a tough act to break away from when you are looking for work as an actor/actress and musician. Considering the money they pay their talent, I don't get why anyone would want to leave Disney. If Miley didn't get all cloths off wht her dad get the pictures up on the internet and continue on her road to disaster, she might have been the next Princess Leia (not a Star Wars fan so forgive me if I spelled that wrong) or something. Sci-Fi fans just love ugly females to drool over for some reason.
Captain
# 12649
11-05-2013, 11:46 AM
smarter then cloe but no mellisajoanhart
Captain
# 12650
11-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Did Melissa Hart do anything for DIsney? The only show I can think of off hand that I have seen her in is Sabrina the Teenage Witch.