Captain
# 12691
11-20-2013, 05:24 AM
76sure is nice to support the DEV TM that gave us fun if even in a small way..

i like some DLC items Empire listed for total war they were set up and now the mod community has
rebuilt the game adding nice period music uniforms and dressed up a few points.

I like Creative Assembly.. i forget if Momo applied for them in UK .. Morgans a nice young lady..
So Cappy <hugs> where ever you are.. i hope the new abodes treating you well.. being out of the city is worth the commute and it gives one more time to listen to music ..

I mean Momos Steam avatar is cute.. [em/lickpaw] Cute.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-20-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Captain
# 12692
11-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Games that go well beyond their life spans usually end up in better hands than the company that started them. I hope that eventually happens to STO as well. With a further depart from Trek and calling 1 long mission and a few PvE missions a season really is a disappointment. They might as well stick to FE's but those have shrunk from the normal 5 missions down to just 1 now. Star Trek Online... Boldying going backwards because the engine is stuck in reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 12693
11-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Games that go well beyond their life spans usually end up in better hands than the company that started them. I hope that eventually happens to STO as well. With a further depart from Trek and calling 1 long mission and a few PvE missions a season really is a disappointment. They might as well stick to FE's but those have shrunk from the normal 5 missions down to just 1 now. Star Trek Online... Boldying going backwards because the engine is stuck in reverse.
wait you just said that never mind - we were caught in that causality loop.. with Taldren 14 degrees east it was budget interplay was having a cash flow issue and could not fund patches so i was open sourced to great mod community and had a better dynaverse conquest option then the full game for sfc3 you could be borg or have a scimitar.

to meet SFC3 nemesis launch [movie tie in]another team was set up via Armada activision ..so it had bad bugs in ruish needed a 3d3 patch to launch for most people and an add on to make some of the ships but not the valaroe playable
Captain
# 12694
11-20-2013, 04:03 PM
I don't think it's a cash flow problem with Cryptic. If I had to guess, it's just half-arse what you can to get it out and then start on something new while forgetting about how broken the previous things were.
Quote:
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 12695
11-21-2013, 06:49 AM
its more the actual experts on task and turn over.. Zinc Dstahl and Goser all had to quit to get time off.. multi tasking is expected.. however over tasking is a managment issue

Neverwinter bled resources and had to be done.. i did not join beta for them.. i enjoy the gendre however i simply dint have the time of HD space for more things even FTP things that were made for newer os and pc capacity

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-21-2013 at 06:52 AM.
Captain
# 12696
11-21-2013, 07:42 AM
DStahl has been missing for a while. It makes me wonder if his bosses told him no more forums because every time he opens his trap, he enrages the community with promises they never keep. We really do need a season that delivers on what people want and have it include something for everyone. PvP getting faction split 3 ways and deathmatch, More costumes and plenty of costume fixes and polishing for the RP'ers, an exploration revamp, a T5 Connie and some more TOS ships for the old timers and classic fans, more KDF stuff, ground PvP stuff like a Bat'leth competition, and more Trek over all instead of things unfitting of the IP.
Quote:
Captain
# 12697
11-21-2013, 11:29 AM
I know they sure turn blue iis Quarks and TRibble burgers end up in the same conversation..

-----------------------------------CAppy? what aboiut a mikubunny Momo play date?--------
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...miku_bunny.jpg
Captain
# 12698
11-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Mmmmm. Tribble burger! I want cheese and extra pickles on mine.
Quote:
Captain
# 12699
11-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Si Si... You can drive tru with me ive been Montana'd
--------------------------its not a mini-van its a soccer limo ~
its red w silver trim and tan grey inside -im going to be a pontiacian or an owner of a discontinued auto line.. after the dicontinued little car died i see a trend here.. its cheap cause they dont make it and its not a classic so no one wanted to collect it for low miles

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-21-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Captain
# 12700
11-22-2013, 04:37 AM
lol To each their own. The H3's don't really appeal to me. The couple you see around here are all driven by by middle aged women with a few kids. One one I see almost daily is a disgusting yellowish orange. If you took some mustard and mixed it in with ketchup, that would be the color I mean. It's fugly!
Quote: