Captain
# 12801
12-24-2013, 04:47 AM
My Resume Clearly indicates.. Senshi-Kun Huggable and plush
forget about the pouty bit where Bat-chan thought you meant the junior boy in short pants definition

Wheres X-Mas Holiday Cappy Outfit..
i ordered Pizza for us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMjgv...yer_detailpage
Hatsune Miku Chan Feat Domino?s iPad Test .

I took one normal Package of ground italian sausauge
1[then3 more] clove garlic
2 cut lines on butter stick
1/4 " cabbage slice cross whole head
2 fat rings offf onion dice more
4" of summer garlic stick sausage[w quality beef in it] dice dice
to stuff
italian sausauge
i cooked cabbage outside it serve on side w Pile of Spaget... eeee
it was both good and rewarding w happy papa dinner smiles
blueberry pomegranite ginger ale spritz.. ginger cookie w red sprinkle!
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-24-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Captain
# 12802
12-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Merry Christmas, everyone!!! Sounds like dinner is at Senshi's. I hope Cappy is able to pop in today to 10ites and here to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. How has everyone been enjoying their Christmas so far?
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12803
12-25-2013, 08:42 AM
IT will be a Blue Christmas without you
http://www.yourvectors.com/wp-conten...-christmas.jpg
Captain
# 12804
12-25-2013, 06:52 PM
I haven't been home to see if Cappy has appeared on Steam. Hopefully we all will hear from her sooner than later. If she is working over the holidays, I'm going to nag at her once she makes an appearance.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12805
12-26-2013, 05:27 AM
cant steam at remote work portal .. just attempt the firewall low crawl to find this nook.

the avg pops up sayign its suckign mem like 228mb under what it wants to stream anything good.

So I had trouble with Dragon trying to understand the regional dialect of a faux hawked kid flying in from MAdrid
Esta Muy casa?
Por?...dinero?
Se est? muy bien en casa

[Senshi to Kid ..we can get you there fgrom here for.. thius m uch]

Last edited by senshibat01; 12-26-2013 at 05:33 AM.
Captain
# 12806
12-26-2013, 06:59 AM
There isn't really anything on the Steam sale that I have felt I must have. Then again, some of the deals do change daily. Yesterday's Left 4 Dead 3 being free... Even though I don't care for the game, I snagged it anyway through their site. I will keep checking back though for games I am interested in. One of the good things is that you can add a game you want to your wishlist and they will notify you when it goes on sale. That is a really good feature.
Captain
# 12807
12-27-2013, 05:34 AM
Wheres our Favourite purveyor of Exciting Tribble Cozy wear been?
Bridge PvP provocative leisure dance wears. Homage cosplays spiffing good Raven Boffs
and CHAT mo oh oh NO MOMO

and i was such a good furrie for all of the year
Captain
# 12808
12-27-2013, 07:43 AM
I remember the days when the Empress used to bring her Tellarite to the Risian beach parties.
Captain
# 12809
12-27-2013, 11:54 AM
I know nothing Says Risa Like a Sun sencitive Tellarite
Quick Hort grap the lotion I see a pimple
Captain
# 12810
12-27-2013, 03:59 PM
There's an accolade for finding all of the peeping Hort's on the Risa Summer Event zone.
Closed Thread