Captain
# 12891
01-24-2014, 06:53 AM
As far as I'm concerned, there is no bad time of year to barbecue. -40C/F, the snow melts right off of it once the grill warms up.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12892
01-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Thats right youy think a Klingons ascared of the bitter Rul a pende if they see a Flintstones portion of "Honest Quarks" Targ Ribs sittign there.. Friend have a difficult ridgey brow to shop for well then get a latinuam toothpick and dremel polisher

or just a nice CD of Janis Joplin to set the mood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsoPk...yer_detailpage
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 12893
01-25-2014, 03:45 PM
I've been craving ribs since I saw a commercial for Montana's stating their all you can eat ribs deal is back. I should have the time to there some time in the week.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12894
01-26-2014, 12:41 PM
My Soccer Limos named "MOntana" and it could hold alot of take out.. i havent even used the sister company employee BBQ discount yet, the place is a ways away..

I wonder if i burn a cd with more joplin and... no its km conversion.. 50 miles one way from hoem after work aw... day off day trip maybe.
Miku says~
listen to joplin summertime
http://wallpaper4me.com/images/wallp...no-633093.jpeg
Captain
# 12895
01-26-2014, 02:41 PM
It has been quite a while since I have heard Janis Joplin. Montana's actually makes some excellent food at even better prices. You shoulod make the trip, Senshi. Dig up the Doors double live CD and hit the road.
Captain
# 12896
01-27-2014, 08:06 AM
~ I woke up dis morning and grab mien self ein Bier, goign to the road haus`JA!

Move on thru to the other side.. got home 3 hours sooner lastnight raods so much nicer..
I feel happy.. i think ill make it.. im not dead yet...
wheres Packey.. no LAnce nooo -huge tracs of land...[so much snow]
Captain
# 12897
01-27-2014, 12:06 PM
Happy is good! Keep on smiling, Senshi!
Captain
# 12898
01-28-2014, 10:16 AM
I thought i woke up in my next life as a ICe road Trucker..
it was just plain nuts out there [zoom zoom]

Cappy please dont forget about
the fun

even if STO
Judas We .

The mallett of love and justice
promise
to hold a step of kidness

for the foolish Shinji

ah year 4+ of memory
STO free ment more when we pay

now we walk then run away
so so sad
Captain
# 12899
01-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Zero used to play an ice road trucking game. I think Z spent more time sinking trucks than getting them to their destination though.
Captain
# 12900
01-29-2014, 06:57 AM
LAN with Papyrus NASCAR was crash derby team racing..
I would set up other cars with spin out then friend would lap them..
or F1 Hill [british racer man] We would do same in faster cars..

the spin out crashes were the Las so funny it wasn't winning it was to see how long we could try before a big old pile up karuaming all over the track like Wile E Coyote