Ensign
# 12931
02-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Time will tell. DA3 hoepfully won't be as huge of a disappointment like DA2. If the combat system in DA2 is in DA3, I will pass on it just for that. The combat system of DA1 was much better and I felt the story was better as well.
Then prepare to pass. They had a issue of GameInformer about DA3. Pretty much the combat system of DA2 is what they will use. The other elements will be more DA1 but they say the combat system will be more DA2 on console. Now PC they said will be a bit more PC style combat instead of just trying to port the console to PC.
Captain
# 12932
02-04-2014, 06:58 PM
I just wanted to beat morgan webb in a quake match and look what happen i fell in love w game
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 12933
02-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Now there's a name I haven't heard of in a while. I have no clue what that old hag is up to now but Adam Sessler is working for the Discovery Digital Networks. It would be nice to get Unreal Tournament 4 sooner than later.

I do play the bulk of my games on the PC. Passing on DA3 just means there are plenty of other games out there to spend money on.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Ensign
# 12934
02-05-2014, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
I just wanted to beat morgan webb in a quake match and look what happen i fell in love w game
Everyone beat Morgan at those before she got on X-Play. While she was only part of the ScreenSavers she was part of the Lan Friday game. She always ended up in DEAD LAST. When they said she was leaving TSS for X-Play I thought they were joking because Kate (who she replaced) used to school people in games. Kate even trounced Leo Laporte while she was talking through a segment giving a review while Leo was giving his full attention to the game. Kate was talking to the camera and still kicking his backside.

But Morgan did improve her skills when she went to X-Play.
Ensign
# 12935
02-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Now there's a name I haven't heard of in a while. I have no clue what that old hag is up to now but Adam Sessler is working for the Discovery Digital Networks. It would be nice to get Unreal Tournament 4 sooner than later.

I do play the bulk of my games on the PC. Passing on DA3 just means there are plenty of other games out there to spend money on.
Old hag? Sounds like a story there. lol
Captain
# 12936
02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
if you loose marine i get to dress you in a pretty sailor suite :/
the Sailor Moon Quake

You had to be there..
[its before Morgans whole Jedi phase]

http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com...Quake-TC_2.jpg

Last edited by senshibat01; 02-05-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Captain
# 12937
02-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Morgan Webb is like... 40?! 35 but she might as well be 200.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12938
02-06-2014, 05:11 AM
disavowing canada is spurn worthy but.. hum.. Minoring in Italian..
bella sera time for some young pasta..?

Webb saw a niche a demographic and exploited game goddess

una sera a roma
grab a game controller
glib glib
come to mi casa and sing dino duets

Last edited by senshibat01; 02-06-2014 at 05:14 AM.
Captain
# 12939
02-06-2014, 09:50 AM
She seems to deny being born in Toronto, Canada for some reason.
Captain
# 12940
02-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Ha shes the reverse Neko Case... she'd Dance around at Joes Garage.. wait she dint have a statue placed in front of the foreign hospitol she was born at~