Captain
# 12961
02-14-2014, 09:32 AM
Bluetooth and WiFi don't usually interfere with each other. Even my 1 kilowatt radio N router doesn't interfere with any of the bluetooth devices I use.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12962
02-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Bluetooth and WiFi don't usually interfere with each other. Even my 1 kilowatt radio N router doesn't interfere with any of the bluetooth devices I use.
People don't understand radiation.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 12963
02-15-2014, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
People don't understand radiation.
Unless it's got to do with tumors or microwave meals.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 12964
02-15-2014, 04:50 PM
i had a tumor joke.. hum what was ti again...if i ahve one and its not going to kill me don't kill me trying to take it out.. ur not a haah funny one..

so in years they say oh your ears sick cause you stuck a Bluetooth in it
no no wait.. its safe radiation like the food bacteria zapping

you know what it is.. I ahvent talked German to my Asuka lately and said
''''''BACON!
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 02-15-2014 at 04:56 PM.
Captain
# 12965
02-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Hopefully Cappy will appear again soon. If not, we'll have to put a dummy Hort in her window to lure her out of hiding.
Captain
# 12966
02-15-2014, 10:06 PM
like willi-e--coyote a box a STRING a carrot.. wait dint work plan B ..
im looking at my corporate bandwidth sucking and grinning here.. somebody at work took the Garmin and i wanted to find some place ..i m jelious.. Somebody called it Dorthy and i think they eloped

Hum BeatlguiseX3 heel kick.. I have a shiney new MEcha wanta see?
Captain
# 12967
02-16-2014, 07:39 AM
Tim Burton is in talks to do BeatleJuice 2, which I hope sees the light of day. Keaton played a fantastic role along with many others. Burton just knows how to get the weird into films in a way that no one else does. With the exception of Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory and a few others I am forgeting currently. I usually like Tim Burton's work even though I can't stand Johnny Depp.
Captain
# 12968
02-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Yes We like BIg BACON
I cannot lie

ah 21 jump street deppy he didn't do iron man
and got so johhny
maybe he did too many things fast and over saturated

wait ah.. Disney and Pirates... Who doesnt like a good ghost curse twist and Yarg..
Sparrow .. only makes you mad if the date is gushing over Depp and ignoring you

even some of my lady friends that like ladies thought he was a cutey
Captain
# 12969
02-16-2014, 02:15 PM
I'm not a fan of 21 Jump Street (the movie or the TV show) or the Pirates of the Carribean movies.
Captain
# 12970
02-16-2014, 09:03 PM
aw you burned the rum.. heeeh.. its ok its not like he has farrah hair