Captain
# 13081
03-24-2014, 01:25 PM
What should be fun is to see how many more crap boxes they can come out with. They are quickly running out of the decent enemies so it won't be long until we start seeing the second rate ones making it into crap boxes and grind content.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 13082
03-25-2014, 11:42 AM
If say they were to reboot the Undine Season 3 area where we first met the misson to wrangle and herd the Geki<sp> and.. .Put a Hitchickers IHOP there..

We'd grind for WAFFLES and BACON!<pant drool>
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 13083
03-25-2014, 12:29 PM
The massive incoming nerfs to the reputation stuff people have already wasted countless hours on is making me giddy with excitement to see the rage tear through the STO forums with season 9.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 13084
03-25-2014, 10:35 PM
ITs weird mini game of nice fluff though i had some run around see new stuff fun..
But i'm goal driven.. if it has no meaning in the outcome big picture i get sad

---------------------------
Now to Crune
for Cappy Kun
its ok if youre a tired godess

its so nice to hop thru a garden with Momo too
its just so blue
here without either of you
and toucan too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SByfH...yer_detailpage
Captain
# 13085
03-25-2014, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
The massive incoming nerfs to the reputation stuff people have already wasted countless hours on is making me giddy with excitement to see the rage tear through the STO forums with season 9.
Me too. It's not going to take forever to get good stuff now!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 13086
03-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
What should be fun is to see how many more crap boxes they can come out with. They are quickly running out of the decent enemies so it won't be long until we start seeing the second rate ones making it into crap boxes and grind content.
Have you seen the thread I made on this very subject?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 13087
03-26-2014, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Have you seen the thread I made on this very subject?
Probably not. Got a link? I'm lazy!
Captain
# 13088
03-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano View Post
Where is the pic with the tribble between the boobs?
Today at 23:54 ET, this thread becomes 4 years old. Oh my gosh, it's ancient! 4 years to Star Trek Online puts the game long past its prime (like 3 years past) but I'm sure Vrano, Hort, solace, Senshi, and plenty of others would love to see the pic Vrano mentioned in the post that kicked off this epic thread.

The majority of the 10ites that contributed to this thread have long since moved on to other games but do pop in on the rare occasion, including Capulet. Hopefully today will bring about some of the old timers return to celebrate one of the few threads that still survives from the original year of Star Trek Online's launch.

HAPPY 4TH THREADANIVERSARY, CAPULET!!! *breaks out party poppers*
Captain
# 13089
03-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Does the Neutron dance in Hammer pants to Celebrate the Old times..

Alas the Lass Cappy the cozy for Tribbles
Happy 4..
the CAppy troubadour
poets drawn
to think of this and AVon

a soneta with a Bat LEth
set me to stun

Horta and so much more

Im Box Spamalot we like to
STarfleet alot!
Captain
# 13090
03-27-2014, 03:39 PM
In the olden days... The long, long ago! Well before PWE and Atari, we would have Risa and bridge parties.