Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1741
06-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
dang, wish I would get a Cappy tackle.
tell me how to unlock my lightsaber in STO and you get tackles everyday
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1742
06-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
tell me how to unlock my lightsaber in STO and you get tackles everyday
Didn't know you came equipped with one. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1743
06-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Mornin' Cappy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1744
06-03-2010, 04:30 AM
Good morning Capulicious!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1745
06-03-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Good morning Capulicious!
Hey! That's mine, ya old git! Only I'm allowed to call her Capulicious. :p

...on an unrelated note, mornin,' Capulightful.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1746
06-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Good morning Capulicious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Hey! That's mine, ya old git! Only I'm allowed to call her Capulicious. :p

...on an unrelated note, mornin,' Capulightful.
Hmm Capulet light and tasty these are good names I like lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1747
06-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Hmm Capulet light and tasty these are good names I like lol
I bet your hubby would agree
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1748
06-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
I bet your hubby would agree
yup yup my kisses are the best. tyvm Lip Smackers
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1749
06-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
I bet your hubby would agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
yup yup my kisses are the best. tyvm Lip Smackers
...I'm... not certain that's what he meant, Cap, dear.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1750
06-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Bad news Capulet, a sexy, shirtless firefighter died. According to the station chief, he was the most 'hunkalicious' firefighter he ever met.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:39 AM.