Lt. Commander
# 1831
06-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Future panda, is that like space monkeys?

Good morning everybody!
no, but i do have a space helmet that resembles a fish bowl and a rocket backpack.

also since we are on the subject of lobster, where i live is famous for it's lobster =3
(we're so famous we have chips made from lobster, and potato chips that are lobster flavored (the making of the lobster snack chip (i can't really call it a potato chip since it's not a potao) is a closely kept island secret =o nobody outside of the island (apart from tourists and visitors to the island ) know how it's done!!! =o
Lt. Commander
# 1832
06-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
no, but i do have a space helmet that resembles a fish bowl and a rocket backpack.

also since we are on the subject of lobster, where i live is famous for it's lobster =3
(we're so famous we have chips made from lobster, and potato chips that are lobster flavored (the making of the lobster snack chip (i can't really call it a potato chip since it's not a potao) is a closely kept island secret =o nobody outside of the island (apart from tourists and visitors to the island ) know how it's done!!! =o
I love lobster.

Lobster-tasting things are almost as good.

Where do you live?
Lt. Commander
# 1833
06-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I love lobster.

Lobster-tasting things are almost as good.

Where do you live?
prince edward island ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 1834
06-10-2010, 11:09 AM
mmmmm Lobster... I miss the McLobster sandwhich they served in York Maine. Seriously they served a McLobster sandwhich there as of at least 2 years ago
Lt. Commander
# 1835
06-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
mmmmm Lobster... I miss the McLobster sandwhich they served in York Maine. Seriously they served a McLobster sandwhich there as of at least 2 years ago
I always liked the Teriyaki McBurger when I was in Japan.
Lt. Commander
# 1836
06-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
prince edward island ^_^
That's far away!

I'll just visit family in Baltimore for my lobster.
Lt. Commander
# 1837
06-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
you mean the mclobsters from mcdonalds? >_> they still serve those here,,,, year round... they're small and greasy compared to the lobster sammiches you can get from the local resturants... my favorite is "maid marian's" they have a lobster sammich that they use a foot long sub bun for =D FOR $7.50 (combo, includes a large helping of fries a drink and a little cuppy of colslaw =D )
also around here lobsters are no more then $2-3 per lb (and that's during special events where they increase the prices a little bit to get more money, like mothers day and fathers day usually they are between $0.50-1.25 lb depending on which store you go to... obviously buying them right off the boat is cheapest...
or you could just go and catch some your self and eat them right on the boat! =D, i've done that before ^_^ it's delicious! =D
Lt. Commander
# 1838
06-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
I always liked the Teriyaki McBurger when I was in Japan.
we has those =3
japanese people love pei! =D our tourist information centers have english french and japanese as the 3 languages sonce we get SOOOOOOOOOO MANY japanese tourist and vacationers....
Lt. Commander
# 1839
06-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Lobster? Now why would anyone want to go out and get food poisoning. And the price you pay for that stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 1840
06-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencer8 View Post
Lobster? Now why would anyone want to go out and get food poisoning. And the price you pay for that stuff.
shhh!!!!!! you'll spoil the surprise Dx