Lt. Commander
# 1851
06-11-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Monday deserves the abuse because it inspired a bunch of touchy-feely pansies to coin the term "a case of the Mondays."

For which they, and Monday itself, should get their collective asses kicked.
Well, again, it isn't Monday's fault that said pansies did what they did to it. Perhaps we should declare Monday as something different, give it a more masculine connotation. Like, "Man, get your caffeine on, or Monday is gonna whup your pansy a*s!" or "God, did you see Fred? Monday freakin stomped his face into the dirt!"
Lt. Commander
# 1852
06-11-2010, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Well, again, it isn't Monday's fault that said pansies did what they did to it. Perhaps we should declare Monday as something different, give it a more masculine connotation. Like, "Man, get your caffeine on, or Monday is gonna whup your pansy a*s!" or "God, did you see Fred? Monday freakin stomped his face into the dirt!"
How is it manly to get your ass kicked?

I'd go with "Looks like you got a case of rip this motherf*cking Monday a new ******* and show it who the ******n boss is!"

Or, "Monday ain't sh*t, I'll grind its face into the asphalt. Come and get me, you little b*tch Monday!"
Lt. Commander
# 1853
06-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
How is it manly to get your ass kicked?

I'd go with "Looks like you got a case of rip this motherf*cking Monday a new ******* and show it who the ******n boss is!"

Or, "Monday ain't sh*t, I'll grind its face into the asphalt. Come and get me, you little b*tch Monday!"
Ahh, I thought you were talking about making Monday more manly and tough. But yes, I can see your point, and perhaps this approach would be better. Perhaps a nice weeken hangover to go with it, just for added attitude?
Lt. Commander
# 1854
06-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Pfft... everyone knows Wednesday is twice the evil Monday is. It's the day that dangles the weekend in front of your face then yanks it back psychotically and manically cackling at you and your pathetic flailing to grasp that which is two days away.
Lt. Commander
# 1855
06-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Ever wonder if Cappy actually reads through all the stuff we post inbetween her posting on the boards? Or does she just pop on and say "good morning!"? Inquiring minds want to know....
Lt. Commander
# 1856
06-11-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
Pfft... everyone knows Wednesday is twice the evil Monday is. It's the day that dangles the weekend in front of your face then yanks it back psychotically and manically cackling at you and your pathetic flailing to grasp that which is two days away.
I'm working on banning Mondays and Wednesdays... Of course, doing that will make Tuesday and Thursday the evil days, so then we'll just have to ban them too.... That leaves Friday, aw heck might as well ban that one too. Ok, so what do we got left, oh right then we'll be French!!!
Lt. Commander
# 1857
06-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
I'm working on banning Mondays and Wednesdays... Of course, doing that will make Tuesday and Thursday the evil days, so then we'll just have to ban them too.... That leaves Friday, aw heck might as well ban that one too. Ok, so what do we got left, oh right then we'll be French!!!
Oh, hell no, I will keep my full week.
Lt. Commander
# 1858
06-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Oh, hell no, I will keep my full week.

hehe you are a sailor aren't you??
Lt. Commander
# 1859
06-11-2010, 07:04 AM
never fear panda's here!!! and i brought crayons and coloring books =3