Lt. Commander
# 1951
06-21-2010, 01:01 AM
If I can afford it, I will be able to get one of the other soccer dads to help with the dry wall removale. Nothing is free.
Lt. Commander
# 1952
06-21-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Either he is joking, or he is serious.
It's like you're some kind of oracle, figuring these things out. He's either joking or serious, it's one or the other! Why didn't I see that?!
Lt. Commander
# 1953
06-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
It's like you're some kind of oracle, figuring these things out. He's either joking or serious, it's one or the other! Why didn't I see that?!
Not all of us can be that brilliant Hazard. :p

Given the derangement that HP suffers from, i would say serious but talking rubbish.
Lt. Commander
# 1954
06-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Quote:
ROFL!

"Vrano - oracle of Ten Forward. Always sees both futures, both right and wrong"
Lt. Commander
# 1955
06-21-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
Not all of us can be that brilliant Hazard. :p

Given the derangement that HP suffers from, i would say serious but talking rubbish.
Sounds about right.

The fact does remain that it's physically impossible to solo that instance, so the rubbish bit is a given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
ROFL!

"Vrano - oracle of Ten Forward. Always sees both futures, both right and wrong"
The Chair recognizes Councilman Dawson's nomination of Councilman Vrano for the title of Ten Forward Oracle. Do we have a second?
Lt. Commander
# 1956
06-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Sounds about right.

The fact does remain that it's physically impossible to solo that instance, so the rubbish bit is a given.

The Chair recognizes Councilman Dawson's nomination of Councilman Vrano for the title of Ten Forward Oracle. Do we have a second?
i think seeing the future is bad, and boring... it reminds me of Doctor Manhattan from watchmen..
he doesn't act/care because he already knows he won't aact/care.
knowing the future would also follow 2 probablitys, either a) 1 linear line, in which case all of our actions, thoughts, feelings, reactions etc etc etc are planned out already by something more powerful then time... fate, as it were...
or there would be an infinity path of future time lines as each individual thought, action and reaction could theoreticly alter then time stream and create an entirely different future... like in red alert where enstien shock hitlers hand and thus completely altered the time stream.....
and with that many different possible futures it'd just drive you insane to the point where it would be better off not knowing
Lt. Commander
# 1957
06-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Sounds about right.

Who could deny wisdom like that? Seconded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
i think seeing the future is bad, and boring... it reminds me of Doctor Manhattan from watchmen..
he doesn't act/care because he already knows he won't aact/care.
knowing the future would also follow 2 probablitys, either a) 1 linear line, in which case all of our actions, thoughts, feelings, reactions etc etc etc are planned out already by something more powerful then time... fate, as it were...
or there would be an infinity path of future time lines as each individual thought, action and reaction could theoreticly alter then time stream and create an entirely different future... like in red alert where enstien shock hitlers hand and thus completely altered the time stream.....
and with that many different possible futures it'd just drive you insane to the point where it would be better off not knowing
Shush you! Go all emo in your own thread *PUNT*
Lt. Commander
# 1958
06-21-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Who could deny wisdom like that? Seconded.

Shush you! Go all emo in your own thread *PUNT*
i wasn't being emo, i was being logical >_> if you'd rather be humane and go with emotional enjoyment then logical enjoyment, be my guest...

personally i'd prefer omnipotence with the lack of clairvoyance... clairvoyance is just boring and pointless and is more trouble then it's worth =.=
Lt. Commander
# 1959
06-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Ahem.

Another milestone in Capulets unending popularity is soon to be realized. Soon this thread will hit 2000 replies. Surely the Devs and GM's will recognize the significance of this. Surely the Gods themselves must be amazed.

Okay maybe not, but still. I thought it worthy of mention.
Lt. Commander
# 1960
06-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Hmm I just may have to bring back "Tribble girl" for the occasion.

After all it was that avatar that started this parade.