And the Capulet thread marches on. Someone should interview her to find out the secret of her success.
*Turns around three times and is now wearing a suit and holding a microphone and a card with questions on it.*
1: So Capulet, many people want to know what the secret of your popularity is and does it have anything to do with tribbles?
2: If you were a tribble what color would you be?
3: Do you try to use your fame and influence to help others?
4: Do you hate interveiws?
5: How many heads has your mallet dented, and will you ever grow tired of using it?
6: Recently you declared Ravenstein to be your nemeis. How did that go?
7: Have you had enough of these questions yet?
8: Does the idea of some lunatic Canuck typing any kind of question that pops into his head bother you at all, or do you prefer using Cheer compared to the leading brand name detergent?
9: How many mallets strikes have you used so far in an attempt to end this rediculous interview?
10: If I told you that I was beautiful would you hold it against me. The "it" being a belt sander with the coarses grade of sandpaper available.
Thank you for your time Capulet. I'm your fans appreciate it as well.
lol, Ok fair questions
1. Success? Well maybe not like that. I have been really lucky to meet such great people here in 10 Forward A little tribble trouble may have started this great thread but I think that was a small thing to endure for being part of such a wonderful and fun group of people.
2.I think purple. I love the color purple, especially royal purple. I find it very calming and maxes me feel very sexy when i wear it.
3. I don't think anything is ever needed to help somebody. Just take the time to be there for them, I am always there for my fellow STO'ers. I believe most 10ites are the same way which is why our channel is always open to the public.
4. Hmm why would I be? I don't have really anything to hide so questions don't usually make me nervous. I am pretty straight forward.
5. Five hundred and thirty one, my counter needs to be updated heheh. Nearly all were playful love taps, only a few more energetic attacks were to lay down the law, so to speak.
6. The results of that were pretty public. Hazard has always been a faithful supporter of Raven's reign over 10 Forward. As most anything else here, it was done in good fun and ended on the same note.
7. I am fine with them. I am more concerned if the people reading this are enjoying themselves. It's all in good fun right?
8. lol nothing about any Canuck bothers me, still no on the whole Canadian hug thing though. :p And Unscented Tide.
9. None, you are a goofball. can't punish you for that..unless you are asking. I do take requests
10 That is the oddest spin on a cheesy like ever. I can honestly say I have not heard one to rival it in years.
You're silly. thank you for the laughs and blushes. Just goes to show you can never know what to expect from any 10ite.