Lt. Commander
# 4011
10-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Awww, yeah, fireworks used to scare my doggie. He'd shake every time he heard them. I'd have to go hold him until they were over.
Lt. Commander
# 4012
10-07-2010, 09:59 PM
yeah the high range pops get them.. ours would howl low or whimper .. drives the goats crazy so cant get close to barn chickens wont lay for weeks.

I went to a planet named Mylasa[sp] looking for a lost diplomatic shuttle. .and theirs this strange hirogen force-field trap and serious lag.. made me very angry.. NOW I'm trying to unwind and go to bed without being unhappy. . you beam out separated from your crew and they are mauled and cant do anything
supposed to be a CM2.. i never beta tested that one ..shakes fist.. if hirogen are such brave hunters they should midn we beam in and kcik their tocus fair and square but noooo Excuse meee.
Lt. Commander
# 4013
10-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Well define Otaku. I do not use Japanese slang words. A German one every once in a while. I do watch a lot of anime and play many a JRPG. And dress as characters from said JRPGs. I don't consider myself an Otaku, or if I am I am a lite version of one.
Lt. Commander
# 4014
10-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Otaku is somebody that never leaves the house and has no social life unless it has to do with an obsessive interest.

Some people try to spin it to mean a guru of a particular hobby or interest (anime, manga, D&D ect) in the end it still means tat is you r life and all you do.
Lt. Commander
# 4015
10-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Well then Otaku doesn't describe me at all.
Lt. Commander
# 4016
10-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Well smashingly Smart looking i n that Homage uniform.. That's my view.. and i like it.
You hti the nail on the head..
The Otaku Video you may have rented shows the obscure bizarre things like the Jesuit priest in his tiny apartment.. almost worshiping his resin figurines.. very spooky..
So for other things a compulsion beyond common good fun or sense..

Otaku is quite funny in the way it exhibits.. An Otaku that weirds out to the max; to the extreme..
Would forget to feed their Bunny and fish and put food in front of their plushies
Wanders the streets for handouts -to do street bus stop shows in COSPlay
The slangs fit in for words w/o a direct translation or for the mystery of foreign words sound.
K-gal = Tokyo version of preppy a heather not a valley girl.
J-Pop = The genre but mostly the FAD singer of or Flavour of the week..

I had to pick a few friends up happen to have a music re-mix mix of nice soundtrack music on.
They were butt dancing in the back seat so i think they just like music and wondered what it was and who did it.. so they dont know who did EVe theme to save a pika..

Variety and Balance in fun.. I choose you...

=========
Getto noZe!
Lt. Commander
# 4017
10-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Otaku is somebody that never leaves the house and has no social life unless it has to do with an obsessive interest.
Hort?

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 4018
10-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Yup, Otaku is not a good thing, yet I find many Animé fans here try to call themselves Otaku... I tend to distance myself from them, they're Otaku on a completely different but just as bad way... *grumbles*

Anyway, less talk of Otaku, more of how great and fun this 4000 post party is =D wheee~!
Lt. Commander
# 4019
10-08-2010, 05:57 AM
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny is Wise.. Yes, Hort put you arms up for a pat down.. did somebody spike the punch?.
(")_(")

a Wiggle to the Left a giggle to the right
put your right paw in
take your left paw out
a hop to the right
a tail shimmy to the left

Lets do the Cappy Hop again...
Lt. Commander
# 4020
10-08-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny is Wise.. Yes, Hort put you arms up for a pat down.. did somebody spike the punch?.
(")_(")

a Wiggle to the Left a giggle to the right
put your right paw in
take your left paw out
a hop to the right
a tail shimmy to the left

Lets do the Cappy Hop again...
Senshi, you're amazing, did I ever tell you that?

*joins in with the cappy hop*

I miss-read it to begin with, thought it read "Put your rainbow paw in"... I like rainbows... *pulls rainbow out of backpack and lets free into the sky*