Lt. Commander
# 4021
10-08-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Otaku is somebody that never leaves the house and has no social life unless it has to do with an obsessive interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Hort?
Might describe me, too, but I do leave the apartment for more than just "obsessive interests" (sometimes, you just have to) and I am trying to get a social life beyond the 'net. Lack of self motivation and the question of "how" are my two stumbling blocks.
Lt. Commander
# 4022
10-08-2010, 06:12 AM
I dunno, I get the feeling the party's more or less over at this point. You know that time, you know what I mean - it's sometime around 10 AM, you're waking up with the headache from hell and somehow your underwear is ten feet away from you - and wet.

You try to conjure up memories of the events of the previous night, but when you see the four-hundred-pound naked chick, you decide it's best forgotten.

You collect your belongings (almost invariable leaving something behind) and get the hell out of there before anyone else remembers.
Lt. Commander
# 4023
10-08-2010, 06:19 AM
aaah the march of shame...

Maybe you're right... but you didn't get any cake O-o? And who did you wake up next to then O-o?
Lt. Commander
# 4024
10-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Party Brunch Time in Happy Cappy Ville..
Time to patrol the horse traught[sp?] and garden roses for stranglers i need of remedy and CPR.

if the shoe fits wear it home...
Lt. Commander
# 4025
10-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I dunno, I get the feeling the party's more or less over at this point. You know that time, you know what I mean - it's sometime around 10 AM, you're waking up with the headache from hell and somehow your underwear is ten feet away from you - and wet.

You try to conjure up memories of the events of the previous night, but when you see the four-hundred-pound naked chick, you decide it's best forgotten.

You collect your belongings (almost invariable leaving something behind) and get the hell out of there before anyone else remembers.
And then there are stories like these that make me think I'm better off in my current situation. :/
Lt. Commander
# 4026
10-08-2010, 06:58 AM
Quick M'Ji hide the forgotten items in your BP.. Lost and Found.

Spin arms dance on one foot in circle Driving Pre test.. ok you can drive bye bye.
Lt. Commander
# 4027
10-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
aaah the march of shame...

Maybe you're right... but you didn't get any cake O-o? And who did you wake up next to then O-o?
I don't know what you're talking about, that never happened.
Lt. Commander
# 4028
10-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Variety and Balance in fun.. I choose you...

=========
Getto noZe!
Hort is not a pokemon! >_<
Getto! Getto! Getto noZe!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny is Wise.. Yes, Hort put you arms up for a pat down.. did somebody spike the punch?.
(")_(")

a Wiggle to the Left a giggle to the right
put your right paw in
take your left paw out
a hop to the right
a tail shimmy to the left

Lets do the Cappy Hop again...
Is that a dance or a very strange pat down? They do tickle, I could see reacting that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post

Otaku is somebody that never leaves the house and has no social life unless it has to do with an obsessive interest.
Hort?
Getto noZe. . . <____>
Lt. Commander
# 4029
10-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Dear Capulet.

Wear pants.
Lt. Commander
# 4030
10-08-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat