Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 401
04-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Where do bunnies fit into this discussion?
Right here....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 402
04-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Here you go Woe, bunny girl just for you.

Careful, she is packin' heat.
MINE! please please?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 403
04-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
MINE! please please?
Well, I guess since it is your thread, you can have her...

Or you can have the half-ghost samurai girl.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 404
04-08-2010, 01:35 PM
*takes a step back.... looks into the distance..... arches for the swing ..... unleashes BOB and BOOM* "have you ever seen anything like it ... this guys a natural"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 405
04-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Well, I guess since it is your thread, you can have her...

Or you can have the half-ghost samurai girl.
you're evil, 2 really good ones to choose from.... *head explodes*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 406
04-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Put that head together. Time for an easily bored celestial with a flaming sword.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 407
04-08-2010, 04:54 PM
heheh too cute. We need a pool of when you will finally run out of anime pics.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 408
04-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
heheh too cute. We need a pool of when you will finally run out of anime pics.
Will be a while; according to my 'My Pictures/Anime' folder there are presently 8,500 images in there.
Until then, here are some more. And one for the guys.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 409
04-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Will be a while; according to my 'My Pictures/Anime' folder there are presently 8,500 images in there.
Until then, here are some more. And one for the guys.

Raven.... you wouldnt happen to have any Hi-Res images of the Arbalest by any chance would you? or maybe the Gurun Mk-II?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 410
04-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide

Raven.... you wouldnt happen to have any Hi-Res images of the Arbalest by any chance would you? or maybe the Gurun Mk-II?
I assume you mean the Arbalest from FMP as opposed to the historical crossbow?
Nice Image of the Arbalest
Arbalest Firing
Guren standing around
Guren posing dramatically
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:47 AM.