Lt. Commander
# 4921
11-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Actually, that door heads right to floor -36, waste inceneration!. The theater is on floor -25, with a extremely good shop opposite...
Let's check the map.....Good lord no wonder Hazard hasn't checked back in a while. I didn't give hime a copy of the map.

/facepalm.
Lt. Commander
# 4922
11-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Let's check the map.....Good lord no wonder Hazard hasn't checked back in a while. I didn't give hime a copy of the map.

/facepalm.
I would have thought the mushroom cloud coming from your kitchen would have shown him the way here
Lt. Commander
# 4923
11-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Actually, that door heads right to floor -36, waste inceneration!. The theater is on floor -25, with a extremely good shop opposite...
Have you been working on additions behind the contractor's back?
Lt. Commander
# 4924
11-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
No, you misunderstood Captain Winters. We require time for bacon and pancakes. Please clear the hall as I finish cooking noms. They will flee as we nom. Is war so uncivil now that the simple pleasures may interfere? I think not. Tea?
O_O but but I wanna have bacon, I dun wanna BE bacon O.o *begins sniffing out bacons*

Quote:
Wireless access can be anywhere, it's wireless spluh. My Laptop gets connection anywhere on the property.

Oh but stripper poles? Sure. Would by nice for dancers while we eat. So hired.
Eeww O-;;; very muscly maaaan ick.

Quote:

/facepalm.
That's one large log cabin, definitely has style ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 4925
11-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post

That's one large log cabin, definitely has style ^_^
The basement was made out of the backpack you gave me ^_^
It kind of just kept growing. Lord knows what is down there now, besides Hort and Hazard.
Lt. Commander
# 4926
11-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Your kitchen shall have one

the best in Sub zero Wolf or viking Appliances.. with a large griddle and gas range and electric oven.

Plenty of place for flipping cakes pannenkoeken on Sundays and eggs and BACON space galore..

A fresh juice squeezer.. get to work on that juice press..

I think my old very old ancient arcane obsolescent.. is a RED Shirt.. Cause it keeps

Dying on me... click buzz.. BLUE screen ati avg2 something error.. arrr.. I opened the front grill and found where the rest of this nations dust bunnies were overwintering.. it was there... like tribbles.

So if you dotn seem e for awhile its died and the old card it replaced cant handle the Cappy Truth.. ur its insuficant in the manly divison of computer doings.
Lt. Commander
# 4927
11-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Ahhh it makes sense... yeah the backpacks never cease to amaze me as to its uses. ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 4928
11-30-2010, 01:18 PM
I hope the backpack doesn't merge us together like the fly...
Lt. Commander
# 4929
11-30-2010, 01:27 PM
kinda wandered in here and got reading a few pages back .... now i have Jello Brain
Lt. Commander
# 4930
11-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Naw Hort, its the same kinda backpack as mine, remember when we went exploring in it that one time when we lost Panda?

I gave Cappy one of them ^_^