Lt. Commander
# 501
04-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonomahin View Post
I can fix that for you.
But... But I like my sanity...

I've spent 23 years fighting off the insanity of my friends and family, I'm not letting you people corrupt me! :p
Lt. Commander
# 502
04-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
I can fix that for you.
Nothing to fix, he is a psychopathic toothbrush that indiscriminately attacks hapless anime characters
Lt. Commander
# 503
04-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Nothing to fix, he is a psychopathic toothbrush that indiscriminately attacks hapless anime characters
He claims that he is sane there is obviously something wrong regardless of whether he is correct or not.
Lt. Commander
# 504
04-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Hey, Junpei had it coming. And compared to most people here, I'm completely sane! Can you honestly say I'm as crazy as Cap with her mallet of doom... Or Raven with her indiscriminate violence and bunny love... Or Chat with her... Chatness?
Lt. Commander
# 505
04-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
He claims that he is sane there is obviously something wrong regardless of whether he is correct or not.
That is a symptom of being psychopathic. A lack of awareness of the disorder. They believe others are sick, not them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Hey, Junpei had it coming. And compared to most people here, I'm completely sane! Can you honestly say I'm as crazy as Cap with her mallet of doom... Or Raven with her indiscriminate violence and bunny love... Or Chat with her... Chatness?
See?
Lt. Commander
# 506
04-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
That is a symptom of being psychopathic. A lack of awareness of the disorder. They believe others are sick, not them.

See?
Hey! Just because I cuddle with corpses, or identify with blue attack-toothbrushes, or even hang out more than I should with SaintHazard and Ravenstein, doesn't mean I'm insane!

...Does it?

Alright, I... I might be a bit sick... But it's normal! I'm still the sanest person here!
Lt. Commander
# 507
04-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Capulet is awesome and knows how to punt! *My butts still sore*
Lt. Commander
# 508
04-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
Capulet's awesome of that there's no doubt.
Her mallet and wit pack real clout.
She's deadly with guns, her dancing is fun.
She's in her element when she's larking about.

Woebe has quite a way with the words. I didn't want to only say awe, that cute tymv but to be honest woebe, I am so touched anything else would only lessen your gesture. thank you *hugs*
Lt. Commander
# 509
04-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Hey! Just because I cuddle with corpses, or identify with blue attack-toothbrushes, or even hang out more than I should with SaintHazard and Ravenstein, doesn't mean I'm insane!

...Does it?

Alright, I... I might be a bit sick... But it's normal! I'm still the sanest person here!
If you hang out with me that proves how insane you are.
Lt. Commander
# 510
04-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
If you hang out with me that proves how insane you are.
Or it proves that I choose to hang out with those even crazier than I am, in a desperate attempt to persuade myself that I am, in fact, perfectly normal.

...Or it just means crazy people like you are ten times cooler than normal people.

Hm... This isn't helping my case at all, is it?
Closed Thread