Lt. Commander
# 5091
12-06-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I like shoveling snow. Good workout. I like to pile my snow up into defensive emplacements to maximize being able to hold off a concentrated assault against my house.
o/O......you are......just..............just......... awesome......thats the coolest thing I've ever heard a woman say.

<claps like a maniac to the Bee Gee's stayin alive playing in the back ground of the Ravenstein National Shrine. With a bust of the great one herself...>
Lt. Commander
# 5092
12-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
o/O......you are......just..............just......... awesome......thats the coolest thing I've ever heard a woman say.

<claps like a maniac to the Bee Gee's stayin alive playing in the back ground of the Ravenstein National Shrine. With a bust of the great one herself...>
Sounds like someone is looking for someone who can take over his job.

Hope you're willing to pay well, Cast. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5093
12-06-2010, 07:33 AM
*dives for the safety of Cappy's arms*
Lt. Commander
# 5094
12-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Sounds like someone is looking for someone who can take over his job.

Hope you're willing to pay well, Cast. :p
We'll yea.....If i was a woman......property invasions are messy and I just did my nails.........Oh I know....We could have the A-Team but with Cap and Raven instead...and they can carry machine guns, and save kittens from the evil cat napper tree's in the neighborhood....they could also declare war on door to door salesmen.....by defending the side walk in front of the Ravenstein Compound........

This gives me an idea......I'm gonna start drawing up battle plans
Lt. Commander
# 5095
12-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Heh, actually it sounds like a good comic:

-hand woman shovel-
"Hey, could you clear the snow off the driveway while I make breakfast?"
"Sure!"

::30 minutes pass::

"Oh, welcome back, is the driveway clear?"
"I made a house out of all the snow!" ♥
".... but the driveway is clear?"
"Oh, that's the foundation for the house, of course not! What's for breakfast?"
I grilled some sausages... it's all I know how to cook.

Okay, not a good comic, maybe a family circus or something, they tend to suck. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5096
12-06-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
...and they can carry machine guns, and save kittens from the evil cat napper tree's in the neighborhood...
Uh... I'd think twice about arming Ravenstein and sending her to rescue kittens from trees. She's more likely to use said gun to shot the cat rather than rescue it.
Lt. Commander
# 5097
12-06-2010, 07:41 AM
yeah... however, rescuing bunnies is Raven's speciality ^_^ How come I'm not included in their heroic team
Lt. Commander
# 5098
12-06-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
yeah... however, rescuing bunnies is Raven's speciality ^_^ How come I'm not included in their heroic team
Hmmmm, can you fly helicopters?... if so...the lunatic position just opened up........unless you dont like flying.....in that case.....well, your Mr T
Lt. Commander
# 5099
12-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Cast probably just doesn't know you that well. Then again (no offense), you don't strike me as much of an action type as either Cap or Raven.
Lt. Commander
# 5100
12-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Cast probably just doesn't know you that well. Then again (no offense), you don't strike me as much of an action type as either Cap or Raven.
well, whats wrong with Mr. T? ..... even he had a sensitive side, and only fought when it was absolutly necessary, or when the mood struck him, or when something wasn't going his way, or when he challenged Rocky after pummeling Mick, or when he ran out of MR T cereal.....

Ok your right Arch, that should definatly be Raven.......Momiji can be Face........or Lamont Sanford....

I gotta stop watching TBS reruns.