Lt. Commander
# 541
04-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
What can I say? It's a good quote. :p
The best way of dealing with temptation is yielding to it.
Lt. Commander
# 542
04-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
You're a veritable fountain of wisdom and motivational posters, aren't you? It's funny... If I'm not mistaken, Wisdom was the one thing I scored higher than you on that little D&D attribute quiz awhile back. :p
Lt. Commander
# 543
04-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
You're a veritable fountain of wisdom and motivational posters, aren't you? It's funny... If I'm not mistaken, Wisdom was the one thing I scored higher than you on that little D&D attribute quiz awhile back. :p
I took a feat that allows me to substitute my Charisma score for any Wisdom based skills or saving throws.

Furthermore that was Haruhi Suzumiya. The Emperor may be the most powerful human ever, but Haruhi is your true god(dess).
Lt. Commander
# 544
04-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
I took a feat that allows me to substitute my Charisma score for any Wisdom based skills or saving throws.
What is that? The Distract With Shinies feat? Always a good choice.

Weren't we evenly matched in Charisma, too? I think we were pretty much even in everything, save for intelligence.
Lt. Commander
# 545
04-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Quote:
What is that? The Distract With Shinies feat? Always a good choice.

Weren't we evenly matched in Charisma, too? I think we were pretty much even in everything, save for intelligence.
Maybe I am a higher level then you. I have defeated more stuff then you have, despite me being younger.
Lt. Commander
# 546
04-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Maybe I am a higher level then you. I have defeated more stuff then you have, despite me being younger.
Eh, I'd rather hold on to the false hope that we're (mostly) evenly matched. :p

You may be right, though. You've had both more college experience and more firearms training than me, so you might be a level or two higher than me... Which is why I'm glad you're on my side.

...Let's ignore the death threats and assassination attempts, you are on my side... Right?

All this self-delusion can't be good for me.
Lt. Commander
# 547
04-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Eh, I'd rather hold on to the false hope that we're (mostly) evenly matched. :p

You may be right, though. You've had both more college experience and more firearms training than me, so you might be a level or two higher than me... Which is why I'm glad you're on my side.

...Let's ignore the death threats and assassination attempts, you are on my side... Right?

All this self-delusion can't be good for me.
I am on my own side. That side happens to be whatever side I will be able to use to advance my objectives the best with at the moment. As long as you and I share the same goals, you will never find a more a loyal ally then me. Contrawise, should you oppose me, then may the Emperor and Haruhi have pity on you, for I shall show you none save the pity of a merciful death.
Lt. Commander
# 548
04-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
I am on my own side. That side happens to be whatever side I will be able to use to advance my objectives the best with at the moment. As long as you and I share the same goals, you will never find a more a loyal ally then me. Contrawise, should you oppose me, then may the Emperor and Haruhi have pity on you, for I shall show you none save the pity of a merciful death.
Oh, you have to understand one thing: I really have no goals, I just follow whoever happens to seem the most entertaining at the moment. Luckily, you also happen to make a good ally, seeing as how you're pretty much my more intelligent, more anime-obsessed counterpart.

I've always wanted to join forces with someone who is hell-bent on subjugating the world and making it bow to them. I picture myself as more of a loyal righthand man, rather than an outright leader. Once again, of anyone I know, you have the best chance of dominating the world, so you'll have no opposition from me, as long as I'm duly rewarded for my service. Just don't expect a fawning lackey and we'll be fine.

...Besides, I'd rather face down an army of rabid, bloodthirsty Capulets than **** off Haruhi. :p
Lt. Commander
# 549
04-12-2010, 07:02 AM
Is Cappy hiding from us again?
Lt. Commander
# 550
04-12-2010, 07:05 AM
she must still be in bed