Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6331
01-13-2011, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
/Spam slap

Turkey hater. If he prefers turkey so what? I do love pork though. nyum nyum
Well.

For those of us who can't/don't eat swine.

<3 turkey.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6332
01-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
Bow ties are cool, Flying Sharks are cool, Turkey Bacon?not so much
Thanks for the support bro.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6333
01-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Hort prefers turkey bacon after getting a bad batch of real bacon... the turkey tends to be much more uniform.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6334
01-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Turkey hater. If he prefers turkey so what? I do love pork though. nyum nyum
I've tried turkey bacon - I prefer the real thing.

I do use ground turkey in many of my receipes - including those calling for ground beef.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6335
01-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Hort prefers turkey bacon after getting a bad batch of real bacon... the turkey tends to be much more uniform.
People....and Hort.....turkey bacon is not bacon! Where are the turkey pigs?!?:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6336
01-13-2011, 09:35 AM
can't we all just get a salad D:
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6337
01-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
People....and Hort.....turkey bacon is not bacon! Where are the turkey pigs?!?:p
But turkey bacon can be kosher or Halal. Real bacon can't. Turkey bacon is how the nice jewish and muslim folks get to know the joy that is bacon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6338
01-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
People....and Hort.....turkey bacon is not bacon! Where are the turkey pigs?!?:p
bacon is bacon due to the type of meat/slice, which generally are thin strips of meat along the pigs underside, you can get the same type of material from a chicken/turkey (though it tends to fall apart, thus they proccess it and reform it into bacon)
kinda like how you have "pork chops" and "lamb chops" 2 different animals, same piece of meat...
kinda like aswell how you can make moose bacon =D yum yum moose bacon!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6339
01-13-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
I've tried turkey bacon - I prefer the real thing.

I do use ground turkey in many of my receipes - including those calling for ground beef.
My girlfriend makes absolutely freakin' amazing turkey tacos. Just subs in turkey for the ground beef. It's healthier, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertwin View Post
But turkey bacon can be kosher or Halal. Real bacon can't. Turkey bacon is how the nice jewish and muslim folks get to know the joy that is bacon.
*thumbsup* Ertwin gets it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6340
01-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
can't we all just get a salad D:
salad is what food eats.:p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:07 AM.