Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6351
01-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertwin View Post
I don't think Hazard can eat real bacon....
I did't say pork bacon, you can do the same with turkey bacon. :p

Real bacon as in not Canadian bacon or pre processed imitation bacon bits. Although yummy, they aren't real. It's a Fake!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6352
01-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Real bacon as in not Canadian bacon or pre processed imitation bacon bits. Although yummy, they aren't real. It's a Fake!
Canadian bacon always seemed to be just a fancy word for ham slices to me...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6353
01-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I did't say pork bacon, you can do the same with turkey bacon. :p

Real bacon as in not Canadian bacon or pre processed imitation bacon bits. Although yummy, they aren't real. It's a Fake!
But they are delicious.

Anyway, I've tried that with turkey bacon. To be perfectly frank, I prefer the taste of fake bacon bits over real turkey bacon bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Canadian bacon always seemed to be just a fancy word for ham slices to me...
Pretty much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6354
01-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Canadian bacon always seemed to be just a fancy word for ham slices to me...
Oh good, I am not the only one who though this. My thought is that "Canadian" Bacon was invented by a Quebecois, since they probably can't chew through real bacon
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6355
01-13-2011, 10:19 AM
Just my luck!

I'm busy working and driving round for work and Hazard returns!

I smell conspiracy....:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6356
01-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Just my luck!

I'm busy working and driving round for work and Hazard returns!

I smell conspiracy....:p
Doesn't Raven have a thread full of those?

You should add this one to the pile.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6357
01-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Just my luck!

I'm busy working and driving round for work and Hazard returns!

I smell conspiracy....:p
I know! First Xeex then Hazard. Wonder which lost lamb will be next? Brushy? Corban?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6358
01-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I know! First Xeex then Hazard. Wonder which lost lamb will be next? Brushy? Corban?
Ornithacrysis? You know... the platypus!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6359
01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
That is because I played with something I shouldn't have. Time got all weird throwing me into a pocket world where I couldn't escape. Surrounded by people that were draining my energy like leaches. Moral of the story, always carry and test artifacts in a safe zone before attempting practical application.
*hugs* I will give many pokes and send search parties next time I am on <3
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6360
01-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
well food has feelings too you know D:.....
can't we all just eat veggie bacon?

or those bacon strips for dogs that dogs can't believe it's not bacon...
or artificial bacon flavoring?
or hort... hort is kinda like bacon....
the reason I don't eat vegetables.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 PM.