Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6771
02-11-2011, 01:55 PM
http://goddessnames.net/

And the WINNER IS.....


RAVEnstein

Cappy is too busy being a great Valkyre Beserker to be bothered with formal Temple life..

this oen was too busy with Dyionisius to shwo up for the audition

Aglaia Greek myth name of one of the three Graces, meaning "beauty, splendor." The other two are Thalia, "blossoming, luxuriant," and Euphrosyne, "joy, merriment."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6772
02-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
http://goddessnames.net/

And the WINNER IS.....


RAVEnstein
Was there ever any doubt it she was going to win by a mile?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6773
02-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
http://goddessnames.net/

And the WINNER IS.....


RAVEnstein

Cappy is too busy being a great Valkyre Beserker to be bothered with formal Temple life..

this oen was too busy with Dyionisius to shwo up for the audition

Aglaia Greek myth name of one of the three Graces, meaning "beauty, splendor." The other two are Thalia, "blossoming, luxuriant," and Euphrosyne, "joy, merriment."
Ahem, and when was anybody going to tell me there were actual elections running? wait.. When the frack did I become the feared outcast deity? Bite my rosy tush!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6774
02-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Was there ever any doubt it she was going to win by a mile?
If she wins a legitimate election it is due to all my closest followers disappearing. I suspect foul play.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6775
02-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Hahaha, cappy don't get upset about senshi's musings. No one has voted for anyone yet. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6776
02-11-2011, 02:26 PM
So I was lied to? *rage* All i ask for is honesty people!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6777
02-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Honesty, thats a weird word must be of French origins thanks capulet i will have to look that one up
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6778
02-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
*opens eyes and see Ertwin and promptly rolls around laughing*

Very cute Ertwin.

And the one person that may nom my bacon already knows who they are.
Oh oh oh!!! *rolls around giggling* I seeeeeeee~
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6779
02-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
If she wins a legitimate election it is due to all my closest followers disappearing. I suspect foul play.
I think they purposely waited until you... disappeared to have them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6780
02-11-2011, 04:48 PM
I can be honest when there is not bacon involved ^_^
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 PM.