Lt. Commander
# 7911
04-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Someday they wont let you now you must agree... oh wait that's Big brother From Bowie..

Ah Lifetimes get first in when making calls on log in service demands here.. then its a wild scramble for server capacity. ALL ISP service providers throttle demand to fit in the networks capacity.. Some Hubs handle hand offs better

DEV TM Backbone programmers have said the way a WIFI hits or pings is different from the way a hard wried signal is handled. Any Satellite Service will have some language saying they are not good for Twitch games over their net.. because of package losses.

So too ISP
s will lower access to certain non-premium accounts to push more business liens through their capacity.

Fiber optics is even in rural areas that dont have cable TV service its like Cable modem Versus DSL via normal Phone providers.. you start out with a DSL speed that if everything's perfect and all the stars are aligned.. that you line is clean of static and with in 1.6 miles of the nearest hub or switching station.. if you have building with more metal or pipes in wall you prob need a Router to boots signals off the main connection for the mobile devices.. if you have an Antenna for HDTV and you have a laptop on it can interfere with the HDTV signal for one area of the compound to the next. distance of 300 feet from main connection can degrade ect.. so many things go wrong with optimum tech.
Lt. Commander
# 7912
04-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
Vroom! Vroom!, Cowboys or zombies tonight?
Cowboy up Sir Smash-a-lot. We are retaking the west. Yehaw!
Lt. Commander
# 7913
04-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Aw you cant go wrogn with Cowboys in it.. [Ps is this a "Dutch treat" movie night or do you split the gas]
Lt. Commander
# 7914
04-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Aw you cant go wrogn with Cowboys in it.. [Ps is this a "Dutch treat" movie night or do you split the gas]
lol cute, neither I was merely asking whom she wanted to kill.
Lt. Commander
# 7915
04-13-2011, 08:09 PM
That works too.. Had a lot of nice romps w DEV TM environmental Artist in MC but those robots as fun smashing cause.. You never knew when The Grond would hop in..
Lt. Commander
# 7916
04-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Good morning, Cappy. Your chocolate chip waffles with bacon on the side will be ready when you wake up.

BTW, how do you take your eggs?
Lt. Commander
# 7917
04-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Guten Morgen Cappy! I have your malletees lined up and ready for you at your pleasure
Lt. Commander
# 7918
04-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Good morning, Cappy. Your chocolate chip waffles with bacon on the side will be ready when you wake up.

BTW, how do you take your eggs?
*twirls Mallet* Scrambled.

Good morning all.
Lt. Commander
# 7919
04-14-2011, 08:16 AM
-picks bugs out of cappy's hair for her-
MMmmmm bugs....
Lt. Commander
# 7920
04-14-2011, 08:17 AM
I think so.. Moring Mon bon Cappy.. Its time to fetch more water jugs from the welland brew up another pot of coffee..

All the Dance and Dabo last nights [zZz] huh.. where was I oh yeah out of state most of the day..

i guess i was nerfed my freddy got 76 xp for a system patrol finish reward.. I was feeling klingon... so i threw Quinn list in the dumpster and just went to Drozana with a couple of TOnic Bottles and Danced Orion for my fav DJ. Shakign my fist at the brazilian French rivial..

Is this an ok Avatar or too plain http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tine_eagle.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Eagle.svg.png

YAY its new Spring AVATAR Fasion time... Im back slice slice.. lets go to the wood choppers hut and fidn some Borg.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...e_Samurai1.jpg