Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7971
04-18-2011, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
i need interwebs adaptor on my computer D: my new apartment just has wifi and my desktop where to is installed doesn't have wifi ability =.=;
I use a USB 2.0 [netgear] WIFI [ i used to have a linksys but it fried when my old vid card went bad]
FOB it plugs into a PORT on PC.. was up and running on the LAN in less then 15 minutes.

Prices vairy and you can go to a used pc store and find good used gear.. you may need a router to boots signal..


Half a doz duck eggs waiting in barn today.. Sizzle up the cast iron pan.. Sunny side up?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7972
04-18-2011, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
I use a USB 2.0 [netgear] WIFI [ i used to have a linksys but it fried when my old vid card went bad]
FOB it plugs into a PORT on PC.. was up and running on the LAN in less then 15 minutes.

Prices vairy and you can go to a used pc store and find good used gear.. you may need a router to boots signal..


Half a doz duck eggs waiting in barn today.. Sizzle up the cast iron pan.. Sunny side up?
i might have to go with that, i'm aiming for one that i can use to replace the card i have already as opose to a usb port as my usb ports are getting over loaded me thinks >.>;
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7973
04-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Cappy was playing "Motormouth" on CO last night. She said hi in chat once, was silent the rest of the time. Hort was amused. :p
Rest assured Motormouth was living up to her name in other channels.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7974
04-18-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Rest assured Motormouth was living up to her name in other channels.
Why does that remind me of a Transformers character?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7975
04-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Why does that remind me of a Transformers character?
There may be more than meets the eye with her, but Motormouth is no robot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7976
04-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
There may be more than meets the eye with her, but Motormouth is no robot.
Oh yeah, I'm thinking about Blurr, the motor mouth for the Autobots. Although she does have Motormaster's colors.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7977
04-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Cappy Capybara is my dream pet of the year!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7978
04-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Cappy Capybara is my dream pet of the year!
So you're calling Cappy a large rodent?

Actually, it's from Chat, Cappy might like the description. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7979
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Afternoon mon capitan.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7980
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
So you're calling Cappy a large rodent?

Actually, it's from Chat, Cappy might like the description. :p
THAT'S CAPPY! That is totally her! *points frantically*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:23 AM.