Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8181
05-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Evenin' all. *dips knees and walks off, twirling his baton*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8182
05-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Evenin' all. *dips knees and walks off, twirling his baton*
hmm what are you dipping your knees in?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8183
05-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
hmm what are you dipping your knees in?
Honey mustard
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8184
05-02-2011, 02:41 PM
I thought mine were the only knees you liked munching on....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8185
05-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
hmm what are you dipping your knees in?
I was referring to the motion of splaying one's legs by gently moving the knees outwards, producing a 'dipping' look.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8186
05-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I was referring to the motion of splaying one's legs by gently moving the knees outwards, producing a 'dipping' look.
..... you mean a curtsey? That only works in a dress. I have it on good authority that you wear pants, even when you're in drag. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8187
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
..... you mean a curtsey? That only works in a dress. I have it on good authority that you wear pants, even when you're in drag. :p
*throws large book at hort*

It is not a curtsey. It was a motion often done by British "bobbies", aka police officers to members of the public, often accompanied with the tap of the helmet by a truncheon or a nod of the head, often clasping the front of the helmet by the thumb and 'pointing' finger
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8188
05-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Ok Dawson wears a dress and Hort states this factually. This raises questions. Hort you may want to retract your statement and do some bowing and scraping of your own. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8189
05-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Ok Dawson wears a dress and Hort states this factually. This raises questions. Hort you may want to retract your statement and do some bowing and scraping of your own. :p
Well, hort did take the photo :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8190
05-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Well, hort did take the photo :p
You stopped shaving! *pelts Dawson with razors*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:08 AM.