Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Still negative in rank and SP
03-28-2010, 12:47 AM
OK servers are up and running that is all fine and Dandy but does me not a bit of good if I am still negative in rank. I should have been Captain hours ago.... Yet here I sit looking at a screen watching other peeps go on there merry way playing while I stare at my screen wondering when I will actually get help. A answer from someone of authority would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 12:52 AM
Seconded.

It's a wee bit tedious. I was a few hundred XP away from Rear Admiral too. Still, I'm sure they're working on it

Maybe they could give me that few hundred XP as a show of good faith?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2010, 12:55 AM
Same here, at BG -39
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2010, 02:32 AM
And Iīm still Commander -19!
Didnīt Cryptic tell us to fix this ASAP?! It canīt be that hard to at least set every Characters Rank to minimum Grade: in my case a former Commander 3 to Commander 1, if they canīt reconstruct the precise former Amount of Points.

After more or less 24 hours this must be a joke. I paid a lot for the game and to play it and so did the many others who also have cryptic-crippled characters. There must be a refund for our lost game time. An donīt tell me to start with a new character. I am massively disappointed by this lack of service and competence.

Why in the world should i pay for another month, if my achievements may be blown to stardust with their next maintenance??
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2010, 03:34 AM
I don't have negative XP or anything (at least not the last time I checked), but I was gaining no XP whatsoever, and the skill bar was stuck at 0 points to next grade. Submitted a ticket, but not sure when this will be working again. They goofed everything all up it seems. Back to Final Fantasy XIII for now I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-28-2010, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD1974
And Iīm still Commander -19!
Didnīt Cryptic tell us to fix this ASAP?! It canīt be that hard to at least set every Characters Rank to minimum Grade: in my case a former Commander 3 to Commander 1, if they canīt reconstruct the precise former Amount of Points.

After more or less 24 hours this must be a joke. I paid a lot for the game and to play it and so did the many others who also have cryptic-crippled characters. There must be a refund for our lost game time. An donīt tell me to start with a new character. I am massively disappointed by this lack of service and competence.

Why in the world should i pay for another month, if my achievements may be blown to stardust with their next maintenance??
I won't be too amused if they knock me from 300-points-away from RA (i.e. hours of grinding) to Captain 1 again. Everyone on my team when it happened to us was in a similar situation and we raised the possibility of this happening - none of us would stick around if this was the only solution. Going down 2 fairly easy to get levels isn't too bad, but going right back to Captain 1 when there's only 1 (if you're lucky, otherwise none) PvE mission per level is fairly unacceptable really.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-28-2010, 05:02 AM
Am not negative but I didn't get a promotion to next rank ! I was commander 10 and made my next rank before 1h so thought I will get promoted to captain but instead my rank now showing commander 11 !! Too furstrating , what the heck is going on ??
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-28-2010, 05:12 AM
Take a look at the posts in the Dev Tracker link. They think they have a solution and will get to it asap. It may not be as easy as you people think. So just calm down..make another character or get out in the real world and enjoy your life.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-28-2010, 05:13 AM
tried to spent all skill points? that should do the trick... @Zoya: i suppose your character is not affected, hm?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-28-2010, 06:04 AM
Not at all. I got lucky and saw others go down before I got into PvP. But even so I would just make another character or go fishing or something until they fix it.