Lt. Commander
PVPerís WE Want You
!

Welcome, I am Commander Bigdaddy, Commanding Officer for Fleet 187 PvP Tactical Division. We are currently looking for a range of players to join Fleet 187, however I am looking for a few good men/woman to join the PvP Tactical division. Come make your mark on the Galaxy as a member of Fleet 187. So if your interested in all aspects of the game especially the PvP side. We want to be the best in the PvP arena, so we not only need the best but we need the best of the best. I invite you to visit us at Fleet 187, take a look around and perhaps join me in the Round Up for a cup of Joe.

PvP Events will range from:
Fleet Events
Fleet PvP Teams
Fleet Tournaments
STO Tournaments

Fleet 187 welcomes all experience levels, from the novice to the masters. We gladly provide whatever guidance and aid you might need to ensure that you fully enjoy your experience in the command chair of your own ship. Your career path and specialty are up to you, are you a tactics expert, perhaps a master engineer. A explorer or scientist at heart. Command positions are available in all of these areas.

Fleet 187 Recruitment Notice

Greetings prospective Cadets, Fleet 187 welcomes you a new citizen of the Federation of Planets to join us and explore the galaxy and get to know other Fleet 187 members!

Again welcome to Fleet 187!

Current Fleet Needs:

Command - Closed
Tactical Division - Open
Operations Division - Open
Science Division - Open

Currently looking for alliances with other fleets

Please send me PM or in game mail Bigdaddy@capt.perriello if interested.

Fleet 187 InformationAffiliation: Federation
Voice Server: Ventrilo (Active)
Official Web Site: www.fleet187.com

Fleet Contacts:
Fleet Admiral Scott Tavs, Starfleet Command
Vice Admiral Marcus Sylister, Starfleet Operations
Rear Admiral Gideon "Stormy" Daniels, Starfleet Academy
Rear Admiral Mr.G Lewis, JAG Division
Rear Admiral Rodel, Tactical Division

===============================================
Fleet 187 is accepting applications.

+ We have 50 + members. Not too big, not small at all. Still growing though. All mature.[/color]

+We take players with or without MMO experience. Some range into heavy exp. to none at all.

+Time zones: always a big question for candidates. Nearly every time zone is covered. You live on East or Pacific you are set as we have a lot of members on the coasts. I'm central and we even have Hawaii covered.

+ We use Vent to chat so that even if the game goes down we still communicate with each other.

+ We are courteous and do respect everyone.

+ Not strict at all and want players to focus on real life more than the game.

+ Want a great Science team? Check. Engineering? Check. Security Force? Check. Exploration? Check. We cover all aspects and have room for people in all these divisions. No need to go solo on any mission.

+ We don't want nothing from you that we couldn't ask from ourselves. For the fleet we are here to help the fleet, I can speak for many members in the fleet in that help will always be there in game.

+ This is set in the Star Trek Universe but you do not need to have prior knowledge of Star Trek to join. Just be team-oriented.

Join Fleet 187, you'll be glad you did. Best wishes on your search for a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Bumidy bump
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Just a little bump for my PvP friend and fellow fleet member BigDaddy!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Up we go, all you Pvper's come check us out..
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Engage Warp factor 6 to the top! :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Lookin' out for my PvP buddy BigDaddy!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Why look any further, we have it all at Fleet 187!

- PvP Divisions
- Planned PvE events
- Weekly fleet functions
- Great people

What more can you ask for?! Come check us out at www.fleet187.com
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Do you like to PvP, but you hate getting stuck with people who don't work together. Fleet 187 can help you solve that problem. We have a dedicated PvP Commander who puts together groups that work well together. We have vent and love to kick Klingon butt. Check out our website!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-31-2010, 07:10 PM
While PvP isn't the ONLY thing we do at the 1-8-7, it's ONE of the things we do and those who do want to do it well. Check us out and see what we're doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Check out Fleet 187 if you're looking for a great group of captains for PvP, PvE, fun fleet events, and much more!