Lt. Commander
# 1 Uniform Template
03-28-2010, 05:31 AM
There are soo many different uniforms and no one really wants to use the standard one.

The problem is when you want to have another uniform for your crew, it's a pain the ass to change all of my bridge officers uniforms. It's also a bit rubbish when on my bridge the "Science/Tactical/Engineering" officers are wearing the default uniform.

The best to do would be able to set a uniform template for Science,Tactical and Engineering. It would save a lot of time and it would make the bridge feel more trekkie.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 05:46 AM
I agree completely.

Even when I am able to load a previous uniform for one of my BOs it also changed the body settings. We need one that does just the uniform like you said.

I spend a lot of time trying to get my crew outfitted just right. I believe many people do.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2010, 05:46 AM
I think perhaps we should be able to setup a uniform style when you start a new character and all officers you get wear said uniform in their correct colours. It should also be modifyable at the Tailor.

EDIT: One thing though I think is we need more uniform options as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Once they have ship interiors their going to have to have something like this.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-07-2010, 05:49 AM
Tbh I wish the people at Starbase would wear all-sorts of different uniforms...Players do.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Totally agree! I have lovingly set up TOS uniforms for my BOffs only to find these strangers in ugly outfits on my bridge Scrape them off, Jim! :p

Oh... and my Orion has an all Orion Bridge Crew, so I want to get rid of these smelly Klingons and Gorn who are on my bridge scaring the tribbles
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Totally agree! I have lovingly set up TOS uniforms for my BOffs only to find these strangers in ugly outfits on my bridge Scrape them off, Jim! :p

Oh... and my Orion has an all Orion Bridge Crew, so I want to get rid of these smelly Klingons and Gorn who are on my bridge scaring the tribbles
Yeh the TOS Uniform even uses different colours to the uniforms now days.