Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 C-Store-Ship Costume
03-28-2010, 08:30 AM
I used my points to get the Costume for my Ship The Federation Assault Cruiser Imperial Class (ship costume) There is no Directions on how to apply it to my ship. I did go back to space dock and went to the ship yard to see if it had to applyed there and it is not showing.... Is this costume not working or did I miss something..... Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatDragon View Post
I used my points to get the Costume for my Ship The Federation Assault Cruiser Imperial Class (ship costume) There is no Directions on how to apply it to my ship. I did go back to space dock and went to the ship yard to see if it had to applyed there and it is not showing.... Is this costume not working or did I miss something..... Thanks
Well, seeing as it's for the Assault Cruiser (T5 Cruiser, Tactical Bonus Version)... You have to actually have one of those first.

Then you can apply the parts at the ship customizer like any other.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-28-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatDragon View Post
I used my points to get the Costume for my Ship The Federation Assault Cruiser Imperial Class (ship costume) There is no Directions on how to apply it to my ship. I did go back to space dock and went to the ship yard to see if it had to applyed there and it is not showing.... Is this costume not working or did I miss something..... Thanks
Go to the shipyard, go to the customize guy and click on the "Advanced" tab - it's listed there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
Go to the shipyard, go to the customize guy and click on the "Advanced" tab - it's listed there.
It's only there if you have an assault cruiser. Personally, I plan on getting a star cruiser when I hit that tier.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfea View Post
It's only there if you have an assault cruiser. Personally, I plan on getting a star cruiser when I hit that tier.
Oh I know that - I am assuming he has an assault cruiser, hehe. If he doesn't, well he's SOL.

I'm not that tier yet (almost). But I am going Assault Cruiser.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6 What?
06-15-2011, 12:12 AM
So you buy a costume just so you will have to get the ship anyway before you can see it? What is the point of that? You can already change stuff in advanced, no matter the ship. A costume is different.

A costume is for when you want your ship to LOOK like a big ship, not wait till you get it. I had the same problem and still do, I think it is a glitch that is not being addressed. That should be.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-15-2011, 12:14 AM
GAH... Zombie...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-15-2011, 12:40 AM
never mind, zombie post.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-15-2011, 12:43 AM
Oh, noooooooo ! Itīs the living Dead !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
06-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Oh, noooooooo ! Itīs the living Dead !
ahhh nuts, did not see the date.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:23 AM.