Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store-Ship Costume
03-28-2010, 08:30 AM
I used my points to get the Costume for my Ship The Federation Assault Cruiser Imperial Class (ship costume) There is no Directions on how to apply it to my ship. I did go back to space dock and went to the ship yard to see if it had to applyed there and it is not showing.... Is this costume not working or did I miss something..... Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatDragon View Post
I used my points to get the Costume for my Ship The Federation Assault Cruiser Imperial Class (ship costume) There is no Directions on how to apply it to my ship. I did go back to space dock and went to the ship yard to see if it had to applyed there and it is not showing.... Is this costume not working or did I miss something..... Thanks
Well, seeing as it's for the Assault Cruiser (T5 Cruiser, Tactical Bonus Version)... You have to actually have one of those first.

Then you can apply the parts at the ship customizer like any other.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatDragon View Post
Go to the shipyard, go to the customize guy and click on the "Advanced" tab - it's listed there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter.Treysik
Go to the shipyard, go to the customize guy and click on the "Advanced" tab - it's listed there.
It's only there if you have an assault cruiser. Personally, I plan on getting a star cruiser when I hit that tier.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfea View Post
It's only there if you have an assault cruiser. Personally, I plan on getting a star cruiser when I hit that tier.
Oh I know that - I am assuming he has an assault cruiser, hehe. If he doesn't, well he's SOL.

I'm not that tier yet (almost). But I am going Assault Cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 6 What?
06-15-2011, 12:12 AM
So you buy a costume just so you will have to get the ship anyway before you can see it? What is the point of that? You can already change stuff in advanced, no matter the ship. A costume is different.

A costume is for when you want your ship to LOOK like a big ship, not wait till you get it. I had the same problem and still do, I think it is a glitch that is not being addressed. That should be.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-15-2011, 12:14 AM
GAH... Zombie...
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-15-2011, 12:40 AM
never mind, zombie post.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-15-2011, 12:43 AM
Oh, noooooooo ! Itīs the living Dead !