Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 The Big Dig Graphical Glitch
03-28-2010, 06:21 PM
We had two problems on Big Dig today.

#1 we roamed every inch of the trenches, and had 19/20 archeologists. And according to all the stands, we had every one. We had to manually bump into each and every "empty" looking stand to make sure we got it. BAD glitch.

#2 later on when we had to put shields on the unshielded artifacts, lo and behold, EVERY artifact was showing with a shield. Thus making it nigh on impossible to tell what we had left to do.

One thing that would help, is if we could use the TRICORDER to show us a waypoint to the next objective. Right now all the bloody thing did was point me to stupid crates to open.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Yeah same exact issue. Very frustrating. I'm assuming the archeologists are contained in those green and black structures, but every instance I get to is 19/20 so I don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smi1ey View Post
Yeah same exact issue. Very frustrating. I'm assuming the archeologists are contained in those green and black structures, but every instance I get to is 19/20 so I don't know.
They're on these little platforms that are about knee high, but on the bugged ones, they don't appear.

Also, is there a reason that I can keep getting the mission from the Admiral? Or is that normal till I level out of it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by durdenswrath View Post
They're on these little platforms that are about knee high, but on the bugged ones, they don't appear.

Also, is there a reason that I can keep getting the mission from the Admiral? Or is that normal till I level out of it?
Thanks for the tip. I actually ended up just switching instances until I found one where everyone had already found them all. It STILL took forever to finish the mission... very tedious. All that for a mark V pistol lol. Maybe I shouldn't play Captain missions as an Admiral. Although as you said, it showed up on it's own as a mission despite being an RA. I actually like this, as we can still play the new missions that are for lower ranks.