Lt. Commander
# 11
04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I like the post, but maybe I need to make what I meant more clear. Although a general filter is a good thing, what I meant was a way to filter out things done to/by us from things done to/by people next to us.
I had already stated that all source and target names for all tracked effects should be included. This was implied as part of the filter idea.

I have now added an explicit line about filtering by source and/or target.

Does the new wording conform to your specifications?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
I had already stated that all source and target names for all tracked effects should be included. This was implied as part of the filter idea.
Maybe I missed that. Looks good, and I support your ideas! Which is why I will respond and bump this some more. Hooray!
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-03-2010, 07:03 PM
I love it, especially the added filters bit. The log moves so fast. Being able to assign colors or fonts to specific actions would really help in the heat of combat too. Then we'd maybe be able to respond a bit more quickly even without reading word for word.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
thanks for pointing me over to this thread. not only do I agree 100% with your suggested changes ... i'm totally gonna bump this topic!

d3n
Lt. Commander
# 15 Do this please
04-06-2010, 12:23 PM
I agree. Please make this happen Devs.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-07-2010, 04:50 AM
I might add that the improvements are also needed for the combatlog-FILE, that can be written to your file-system.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I love it, especially the added filters bit. The log moves so fast. Being able to assign colors or fonts to specific actions would really help in the heat of combat too. Then we'd maybe be able to respond a bit more quickly even without reading word for word.
I have now explicitly added the colour/font request.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenCrane
I might add that the improvements are also needed for the combatlog-FILE, that can be written to your file-system.
This was implied, but I have now made this explicit in the very first line of the proposal.

===

Thank you for your feedback, everyone. Keep posting your feedback and support, and let Cryptic know that we all need this!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Here's a simple suggestion: When I set "CombatLog 1" leave it set between logins! FFS!

"Oh, that was interesting, can't wait to look at that in the logs....oh siht! Forgot to turn it on again after the last time Cryptic logged me off!"