Lt. Commander
I didn't see this in any of the updates, but I was at LTC 6 prior to Season 1 and I had the CE mission in my queue. I was able to join it and experience the frustrations of one person ruining the mission for everyone as we hit about 33%.

Now, when I try to go to the CE mission, it tells me that I'm no match for the CE and I better get out of there before it attacks me. The Federation is sending ships to deal with the CE. I dropped the mission and restarted, but get the same response.

Anyone know what the level is for the CE now? Any idea why it's still in mission lists at a level where you can't do it because you're too low level? Am I missing something else?

Some type of message regarding this change would be nice....or better yet...disable the mission as an option if you're not allowed to do it.

Thanks....

Falkon
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkon View Post
I didn't see this in any of the updates, but I was at LTC 6 prior to Season 1 and I had the CE mission in my queue. I was able to join it and experience the frustrations of one person ruining the mission for everyone as we hit about 33%.

Now, when I try to go to the CE mission, it tells me that I'm no match for the CE and I better get out of there before it attacks me. The Federation is sending ships to deal with the CE. I dropped the mission and restarted, but get the same response.

Anyone know what the level is for the CE now? Any idea why it's still in mission lists at a level where you can't do it because you're too low level? Am I missing something else?

Some type of message regarding this change would be nice....or better yet...disable the mission as an option if you're not allowed to do it.

Thanks....

Falkon
I'm getting this too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2010, 09:28 PM
They were supposed to level band it so the failboat RA5's farming it wouldn't be able yo get in with the lower level people and steal the drops for the exchange.

Apparently it got borked instead. Flew past it with my Commander 8 in sector space, and it showed as 22 levels above me.