Lt. Commander
# 21
03-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by immagikman01 View Post
Lets hope they dont switch to Chroniton services...it would slow things down
Eventually they'll have Quantum maintenance, and we'll jump past the update without even noticing.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
Eventually they'll have Quantum maintenance, and we'll jump past the update without even noticing.
i was hoping for subspace transwarp maintenance..........in reverse no less. :p
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Starfleet Department of Temporal Investigations has repaired the damage to the timeline as best they could. Our downtime window should be accurate now.

I'm adding two centuries to Indigofyre's sentence.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Starfleet Department of Temporal Investigations has repaired the damage to the timeline as best they could. Our downtime window should be accurate now.

Phoxe... for your fine work I hereby officially make you an honorary member of our Fleet

http://www.sto-dti.guildportal.com/

Good job!
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe

LOL! I love devs that aren't afraid to add a little humor.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-30-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm going to have to report this thread for multiple violations of the temporal prime directive.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-30-2010, 01:55 PM
i dunno if this is related to maintenence, but i just had an issue i bug reported.

i was @ the planet to run STF infected, waiting on friends when i got server not responding @ the top of my screen. i logged out and had a server error message - patch server could not be found. now i'm told invalid user name/password when i try to log back in.

EDIT: aftrer 5-10 mins of this i'm now able to log in... nm
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by byKnightUCF View Post
Where I work we operate real spaceships. And we always use GMT when discussing time.

If anyone wants to know what that means in his/her own local time, it's his/her responsible to work that out.

Space dragons might want to consider such a simple approach for future posts.

I'm just sayin'....
I think you mean UTC
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
Yes that is my bad.

In my hurry to get the announcement up I put 10/31 instead of 3/31.

What is 7 months between pals right?
Tell the truth to the people for once. You were so worried about getting the time zone conversion right, you just plain had a mindgasm on the month.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
While I appreciate the patching and fixing, I still don't get why the servers need THAT much maintenance. Now even FOUR hours next day and we had three maintenance days this week already (since last Monday or so). I know there was a big patch and that was a good one, however ... is this big maintenance necessary?

Anyway, the game is improving, so this is all I'm saying about it, let's hope there won't be much more maintenance for the next few days or weeks.
I am thinking that if it was not necessary they would not be doing it, I mean come on do you think they sit in a board room and come up with ways to inconvience you............just saying