Lt. Commander
# 1 Temple Offerings broken?
03-30-2010, 10:39 AM
I just completed the episode but now its telling me to find a guy on the Promenade that doesnt seem to exist. I assumed it was the guy in Quark's I met to start the mission but his name is Tell Barratt and Im looking for Tell Baratt however, I go to him in Quarks bar and nothing. No option to talk or anything. I was curious if it might be a different guy or if the spelling mistake is just that?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2010, 10:50 AM
He's down in the .. well I call it basement, where the ship vendors etc are.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Actually, he's not... Thats the guy where you get the last part of the episode. I cant talk to him or turn it in. Im still stuck
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
Actually, he's not... Thats the guy where you get the last part of the episode. I cant talk to him or turn it in. Im still stuck
Screenshot of your mission log "J" screen... The big chunk of text on the right side.

Either you miss talking to the dockhand or guy in the temple. the final closure is in the Ops Room of DS9, with Kurtland.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
I just completed the episode but now its telling me to find a guy on the Promenade that doesnt seem to exist. I assumed it was the guy in Quark's I met to start the mission but his name is Tell Barratt and Im looking for Tell Baratt however, I go to him in Quarks bar and nothing. No option to talk or anything. I was curious if it might be a different guy or if the spelling mistake is just that?
Yes, i believe the mission description is incorrect. It's Kurland who you need to talk to to actually finish the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 6 you are all wrong
03-31-2010, 06:32 AM
the guy he needs to complete the mission in in quarks bar on the second floor or third floor but the is definitely the guy
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2010, 05:02 PM
No, it was the guy in Ops. The mission text sez to talk to Tell guy but its Kurkland or w/e in Ops you need to talk to