Lt. Commander
This is happening far too often.usually following a patch download. I log in, d/l the patch, choose and activate my character and then get booted while 'retrieving list of maps'. I'm putting this here as I have yet to be able to submit a ticket to tech support from outside the game!!!!!. as the 'Submit/review' window in my account area seems to be inactive.
Lt. Commander
i get the red letters "server not responding" frequently when going to a new area or ground mission or back to space. BUT it then continues after a few more seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre-the-Giant
i get the red letters "server not responding" frequently when going to a new area or ground mission or back to space. BUT it then continues after a few more seconds.

Yep have had that too, and it's not a problem. What happens here is that I get booted back to the log-in page.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 04:27 AM
Try connecting via one of the proxies, located under options in your game launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre-the-Giant
Same thing happens to me as well. I wonder how long we have to endure this until Cryptic does something about their servers.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
Same thing happens to me as well. I wonder how long we have to endure this until Cryptic does something about their servers.

Accusation without proof rarely, if ever obtains results. If it was cryptics servers then everyone would have these problems. Theyre not. Which leads us to believe it is either a routing issue, or more likely a problem with the users connection. Be it a problem with their network setup, or their ISP.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Accusation without proof rarely, if ever obtains results. If it was cryptics servers then everyone would have these problems. Theyre not. Which leads us to believe it is either a routing issue, or more likely a problem with the users connection. Be it a problem with their network setup, or their ISP.
My setup is really reliable. I never had any problems when I played World of ********.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
My setup is really reliable. I never had any problems when I played World of ********.
WoW uses different ports for connectivity.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

I agree with Jonathan on this one. I've got the same problem. It was working fine for about 2-3 weeks or so. Now I can t even log on anymore. Been trying to get some game time for a week now. Without any success. Tried all sorts of things to see if the issue is on my side or Cryptics... haven t found any on my side, yet.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid07 View Post
I agree with Jonathan on this one. I've got the same problem. It was working fine for about 2-3 weeks or so. Now I can t even log on anymore. Been trying to get some game time for a week now. Without any success. Tried all sorts of things to see if the issue is on my side or Cryptics... haven t found any on my side, yet.
Please post the specific details on what happens and where in the process.