Lt. Commander
Hi all,

I've been playing STO since the launch. I've enjoyed it tremendously. I just started an alt Science officer since my first character showed me that I enjoy the science ships the best and I wanted to leverage that with a new character.

So far I've never played with the fleet, other than the ingame open instance groups and fleet actions. I would be interestied in finding a fleet of mature minded people to play with though, I tend to play casually, once to three times a week. Some light RP would be delightful but isn't necessary. I am also a long time ST fan (especailly TOS) but I don't think i'm a bigot about it. I enjoy the enviornment of ST and I feel like this MMO is a game I can run with for a long time.

Am I a good fit for your fleet or should I just keep soloing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-31-2010, 11:35 AM
You don't mention too much about what you are really looking for, but by inferring a little from your post, I think there's a chance (other than the RP part) that The Shadows would be a good fleet to check out.

If a member(s) wanted to do the RP thing, they could. We don't discourage it, by any means, but I'm aware if or how many of our current members do any of it. RL always comes first, so schedules are not an issue whatsoever. We're pretty laid back and easy going, unless shooting Borg At the core we're just a respectful and mature group of people getting together to enjoy STO.

Please check out our website here for our particulars and see if you think it's what you are looking for.
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeTungsten
Hi all,

I've been playing STO since the launch. I've enjoyed it tremendously. I just started an alt Science officer since my first character showed me that I enjoy the science ships the best and I wanted to leverage that with a new character.

So far I've never played with the fleet, other than the ingame open instance groups and fleet actions. I would be interestied in finding a fleet of mature minded people to play with though, I tend to play casually, once to three times a week. Some light RP would be delightful but isn't necessary. I am also a long time ST fan (especailly TOS) but I don't think i'm a bigot about it. I enjoy the enviornment of ST and I feel like this MMO is a game I can run with for a long time.

Am I a good fit for your fleet or should I just keep soloing?
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 60 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
The Black Watch is a mature and casual fleeet. We do have an RP and lore section in our forums. We have an active and friendly membership, organized fleet actions, Special Task Force runs, and fleet PvP. We are an established fleet that started during head start. Check our our site. If you are interested apply for Vent and forum access at TheBlackWatchFleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 5 Thank you
04-01-2010, 10:06 AM
I'd like to thank each of you for posting here, and for those of you that sent me Private messages. I appreicate you taking the time to answer my questions. I am going to visit all the links that have been provided and hopefully find a good fit.

I appologize if my first message was a little unclear as to what I was looking for. The problem is, I'm not sure what I'm looking for either. I was an active participant back in EQ days in a guild but so far playing STO I wasn't sure what a fleet could bring. But the more I've played it the more I wanted to play _with_ someone else too.

Again, thank you very much all for your responses.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey Drake,

If you are still looking for a fleet, give us a look at hammerfistclan.com

We are a dual faction clan and multi-gaming community.

Mature (18+), active in-game and in our forums, and casual.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Come and check us - we're small and very tough on accepting people, but in game very friendly and always ready to jump in and help. There's no day that we don't team-up and you'll always find someone on-line to if nothing else, chat with!