Lt. Commander
I originally asked about this almost a month ago in the Powers and Bridge Officers forum, but it might have been more suited here as a UI issue.

When on a ground mission map, is there any way of accessing a Bridge Officer ground powers other than using the little icon next to their portrait? Perhaps mapping them to a keybind, for example? Unlike BO space powers, BO ground powers do not show up in the player's power list at all. So, I can't find a way to simply move them to a better location on my power tray. Was this an oversight?

The main reason I'm asking is this: My friends and I usually fill out the remainder of our away team roster with bridge officers. However, we've noticed that our respective bridge officers will only administer buffs (like repair and healing) to members of their crew, not other captains and their crew (even if they're part of the same away team). To get, say, my science officer to use their Medical Tricorder healing ability on another player captain in my away team, I have to stop everything I'm doing and target my team mate, and then find the very small medical tricorder icon next to my science BO portrait and click it to manually force the heal to be executed on a non-crew member.

Needless to say, this is a real pain. The whole point of having my bridge officer set up as a healer is so they do the healing, not me - as I'm more worried about performing my tactical roles properly. Either my bridge officers need to drop the bias and move beyond only buffing my crew, opening themselves up to the notion of actually helping the entire away team - or I'd like to be able to drag my BO ground powers to my tray (like I can with BO space powers). At least that way I can start using some of the in-game macro and keybind tools. In a perfect world I'd like to see both of these concepts implemented for maximum choice.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Still hoping to hear some helpful information on this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2010, 07:40 PM
/bump

10 cha