Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 is borg BO still available?
03-31-2010, 12:34 PM
ok - in the recent MMO mag (Beckett) there is a large ad with a little pic showing the bonus of Borg BO still available.
however, when one goes to Amazon, the decription mentions nothing of this.

can a GM or Dev verifiy if this is still active?

thank you.

ps: meant to post this in online discussion....had two areas of the forums open and put in wrong place...if a GM or dev could relocate as well plz. thx.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-31-2010, 01:35 PM
This Amazon discussion thread claims that it's still available in the CE edition... http://www.amazon.com/Borg-Bridge-Of...&cdSort=newest
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
This Amazon discussion thread claims that it's still available in the CE edition... http://www.amazon.com/Borg-Bridge-Of...&cdSort=newest
thanks for the find....
the concern i have then is that the cryptic page also links to amazon, but it links to the standard edition and not the CE....
i dont want to PM anyone for a look into this as this is minor info, but if it is the standard set that i can get the borg BO then i just may purchase it for giggles.
i dont desire to get the CE again just for the borg BO...lol

and it it just one BO per toon or one BO for one toon only? like the test tribble...can i claim the BO for each toon or not?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
and it it just one BO per toon or one BO for one toon only? like the test tribble...can i claim the BO for each toon or not?
Everyone of my characters has a Borg (Engineering only) BO, and it can be claimed in the opening scene of the tutorial mission... (useful if you want to grind damaged Borg Spheres and Cubes for a little starting allowance... )
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Everyone of my characters has a Borg (Engineering only) BO, and it can be claimed in the opening scene of the tutorial mission... (useful if you want to grind damaged Borg Spheres and Cubes for a little starting allowance... )
hehe nice....ok last question then for you...
with my current toons, can i claim the BO via cstore or do i have to go thru the tutorial?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
hehe nice....ok last question then for you...
with my current toons, can i claim the BO via cstore or do i have to go thru the tutorial?
It's a C-Store 'Special Unlock' tab item
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
It's a C-Store 'Special Unlock' tab item
awesome thanks...
now if i can just figure the version...lol
i will PM someone tomz then to find out.

thanks again for everything...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Does the Borg BO have the efficient trait
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Does the Borg BO have the efficient trait
Yes it does...
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-03-2010, 11:43 PM
i have yet to get a response from cryptic about this. i sent an email earlier this week asking if this is still a sound purcjase,,,,but alas, no response yet to determine if i buy from amazon or not...id really like to have the borg bo, but without confirmation its not worth the investment right now.