Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
this is frackin priceless ROFL

sorry to bust up the party boys

I think I'll spend my final hours goldspamming CT local

and before you even say it
pics
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-31-2010, 05:27 PM
you can do anything.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-31-2010, 05:31 PM
I just tried and I can get in too...

This is great!

Cryptic broke the lifers private room! EVERYONE CAN GET IN NOW!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Gee, should I follow that innocent non picture link so close to April Fools day? *ponders*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag-nyc View Post
this is frackin priceless ROFL

sorry to bust up the party boys

I think I'll spend my final hours goldspamming CT local

and before you even say it
pics
Keylogger......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Gee, should I follow that innocent non picture link so close to April Fools day? *ponders*
that site has been around for years, its fine. I always host my game pics there
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-31-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akikisaragi
Keylogger......
uninformed.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-31-2010, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swag-nyc View Post
that site has been around for years, its fine. I always host my game pics there
Then why isn't it linking to a specific page or image on that site? Curious!

Well if you're in, order yourself a drink and enjoy yourself.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-31-2010, 05:39 PM
that website has changed my life
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
that website has changed my life
now thats how you know someone actually went there.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 PM.